Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

Who is next?!?

gunzo
    gunzo

Number of posts : 41
    Registration date : 2011-04-15

Who is next?!? Empty Who is next?!?

Post  gunzo Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:28 am

The scene changes to the backstage where interviews are usually conducted. Elisa is standing in front of the camera with a beaming smile on her face. She nods towards the camera and then turns to her left to look at Gunzo who is carrying his newly won New Blood title on his right shoulder.
    -
    Elisa: “Good evening Gunzo. Nice to see you.”
    -
    Gunzo grunts in response which isn’t what Elisa expected. Nonetheless, she continues the interview as any professional reporter would.
    -
    Elisa: “Yes ah.. It is nice to see you here with you New Blood title belt on your shoulder. Any words on how you feel right now being a champion here in Square Cicle Terror?”
    -
    The corner of Gunzo’s lips curl in a twisted delight at the mention of the New Blood title and he answers nonchalantly.
    -
    Gunzo: “I should feel like I finally done something that will please even myself.”
    -
    Elisa: “Should?”
    -
    Gunzo: “Yes. I should feel something. I mean anyone in their right mind will feel happy or satisfied winning a title belt. Won’t they?”
    -
    Elisa nods.
    -
    Gunzo: “The thing is I feel nothing towards this title belt. I am destined for better things. This title belt you see here is my ticket to something better, something more worthy of my stature. Something like the Circle of Pain title.”
    -
    Gunzo’s eyes flared with a twisted determination which scared Elisa and caused her to stumble backwards. Gunzo is quick to slide his hands around her waist and straight her up. Her face flushed red and quickly thanked Gunzo.
    -
    Gunzo: “Be careful there. Don’t want our most beautiful looking reporter to go out with a work injury.”
    -
    Elisa: “Ohhh. That’s very nice of you. Anyhow, you have been very impressive this season. Winning your New Blood title on the first show of the season and successfully defended your title against Adam McFarland and Soho Sixx the following week. Care to elaborate?”
    -
    Gunzo: “What is there to elaborate?”
    -
    Elisa: “Well, it is just that you have been really impressive of late and we’ll like to hear more from you. You have been rather quiet this season.”
    -
    Gunzo: “I only have this to say. I am full of drive right now. Or as some of you people put it, in the zone. I feel that the time for me to shine has finally arrived and I am not going to stop. Anyone and everyone can say whatever they want and I will pay no heed.
    -
    Elisa: “Why is that?”
    -
    Gunzo: “That is because I do not rely on them to get my championship belt.”
    -
    Gunzo removes the New Blood title belt off his shoulder and hangs it beside his face.
    -
    Gunzo: “I gave it everything I have to earn this thing. I reached out and touch the skies. I clawed, fighted, suffered and won this title with my own efforts. Scheme, no scheme. Wildfire, no Wildfire. Whatever there is, I overcame all of them and emerged as your New Blood Champion.”
    -
    Gunzo’s face lean in closer to Elisa’s own face and his voice goes deeper.
    -
    Gunzo: “I am the Vile Hitman, the Painmaker, nasty Sun of a Gun. I am Gunzo and whoever faces me tonight better beware. Sign your insurances and call your families because after tonight, there will be nothing much of you left to mourn for, much less to cry for.”
    -
    Gunzo withdraws his face and stands straight. He stretches out his arms parallel to the ground and proclaims.
    -
    Gunzo: “There will be no light, no salvation. At the end, there will only be pain!”
    -
    Gunzo turns and walks away, flinging the New Blood title belt over his shoulder.
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Who is next?!? Empty Re: Who is next?!?

Post  Wicker Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:21 pm

ADDED

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:51 am