Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

TDX Roleplay (copy&paste)

Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

TDX Roleplay (copy&paste) Empty TDX Roleplay (copy&paste)

Post  Wicker Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:01 am

Nathan Fisk enters the BAG lockerroom. As usual he's carrying Siegfried with him.

Nathan Fisk: "Hi..."

TDX is sitting on the bloodred couch and looks bored. He gives Nathan Fisk a quick nod.

Nathan Fisk sits down next to TDX.

Nathan Fisk: "You're not going to believe what just happened to me."

TDX: "Tell me buddy. As long as I don't have to look up from my precious title..."

Nathan Fisk: "You do remember Vara Verde? I..."

Suddenly the door to the locker room is being thrown open and Jamie comes rushing in. She seems rather upset.

TDX: "Darling. What's the matter with you? You seem rather upset."

He winks into the camera

Jamie: " Those idiots from Iluminati booked you and this loser Tommy Gunz again. He gets a rematch for your COP title which he doesn't deserve.

TDX:" What the hell?

Nathan Fisk: "Oh no they didn't!"

TDX: "How dare they?!"

Nathan Fisk: "Okay. Don't worry. I'll be out there tonight. I'll have your back in this match."

TDX:" Thx but no thx dude I will handle this pill eating fake wrestler on my own!"

Jamie" and don't forget his fake boobed girl with that fat ass of hers! but I will take care of her because she can't handle a real woman."

TDX:" Tonight will show the world why I am the German Nightmare and the SCT Iron Warrior,
    one of a few Grandslam Champions this Federation has to offer, in the only way a BAG mmember can do!"

Nathan Fisk:" You mean the..."

TDX:" BAG STANDARD!"

The camera fades black...

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:25 pm