Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

The first of many

gunzo
    gunzo

Number of posts : 41
    Registration date : 2011-04-15

The first of many Empty The first of many

Post  gunzo Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:52 am

(OOC: Post this right before my match on the second week.)

SCREAM!
    AIM!
    FIRE!
    -
    Scream Aim Fire by Bullet for my Valentine plays through the loudspeakers and suddenly flames light on the stage, seemingly setting the Titantron on fire!
    -
    Gunzo walks out to the stage amid cheers from the audience. He nods his head with a smile on his face, showing his appreciation to the reception. He walks down the ramp unhurriedly while smoke starts to emerge from underneath the ring. He walks up the stairs and enters the ring. He walks over to the far corner of the ring and signals to one of the sound crew for a microphone. Almost instantly, the staff walks over and hands over a microphone to Gunzo.
    -
    Just as Gunzo takes over the microphone, his entrance music fades. He begins to speak with a low tone.
    -
    Gunzo: “I am relieved that I can still garner such support from the lot of you.”
    -
    The crowd cheers loudly to reinforce Gunzo’s statement. His face shows a satisfied smile before continuing to speak.
    -
    Gunzo: “However, how long will that last, I can’t tell. I have achieved nothing significant as of late. I lost in the tournament for the Circle of Pain title and my mortal enemy, Thraxas went to the finals to face Excellox and lost miserably to his lackey. Now, that brought some form of comforting.”
    -
    Bill Manson: “Oh man, is he here to whine?”
    -
    Janet Harper: “How would I know, you ask him yourself.”
    -
    Gunzo pauses for a moment, lowers the microphone and scratches his chin with his left hand while looking blankly on the mat as if words will appear from below. He looks up and continues speaking.
    -
    Gunzo: “Then the interesting thing is that I faced off with him twice after that and twice, we fought to a draw. Hold on hold on. Those draws were not boring, we fought hard and the stupid referee just had to end the match because they were eating away airtime and we cannot have any of that.”
    -
    Gunzo clears his throat before continuing.
    -
    Gunzo: “So that tells me and all of you present here that we should not face each other anymore. We’re just too stubborn, too proud to lose to each other. Our history run so deep that to lose will to be concede being inferior. Our ego will never allow it. So...”
    -
    Bill Manson: “Can he just get on to the point already? We know all these wrestlers have big ego and with small brains.”
    -
    Janet Harper: “Hush Bill, he’s coming to the point soon.”
    -
    Bill Manson: “Oh yeah? How you know? He told you backstage?”
    -
    Janet Harper pinches Bill on his arm and he winces in pain. Janet just pouts her lips and continues watching the ring.
    -
    Gunzo pauses once more for dramatic effect. He lifts up his index finger and points to the direction in front of him. He then turns around and points to the Titantron.
    -
    Gunzo: “So a new set of goals for me this season. I cannot allow myself to be locked down in some senseless battle with an old nemesis. I should move on to other things and a particular person just came to my sight. Another one who I know from my past employment. A rather imposing figure and a dominant wrestler in the ring who knows when not to give up and when to hit his opponent where it hurts the most.”
    -
    Gunzo: “His name is Detritus and for those who do not know, go check it up on Wikipedia or something, this isn’t a free English lesson. Now back to that man. I’ve personally wrestled with him a few times and he’s an interesting character back then and I’m not so sure about what he is right now. However, I do know this, I know and you know that he is the New Blood Champion.”
    -
    Gunzo pauses to allow the audience to react to his statement and true enough, the audience are making some noises. It is a mixture of cheers and jeers. Gunzo continues his monologue.
    -
    Gunzo: “And why am I mentioning this out of the blue? For a simple reason of course, I have my sights on that title. The management sees fit that I shall be given an opportunity to prove myself once more. Here’s the catch, if I were to go undefeated this season in all my matches, I will be considered for a number one contender match for the New Blood Championship.”
    -
    The crowd cheers with mild enthusiasm upon hearing the news. Gunzo nods in agreement and resumes talking.
    -
    Gunzo: “I am just as excited as you are. This time, I will prove my doubters and show you why I am called the Vile Hitman, the pain mak...”
    -
    BOOM!
    -
    Pyrotechnics starts to go off at the stage area, setting up a spectacle. Then Weihnachtsmann’s entrance music is played through the speakers. Weihnachtsmann appears on stage with a microphone in his right hand. He gestures with his hand cutting across his neck to tell the sound crew to cut his music. His music fades off and Weihnachtsmann starts to speak into his microphone.
    -
    Weihnachtsmann: “Did anyone tell you that you simply talk too much?”
    -
    Bill Manson: “I agree with Weihnachtsmann on that point.”
    -
    The audience reacts positively to that remark. Gunzo’s face is slightly flushed with anger despite his best attempts to conceal it.
    -
    Weihnachtsmann: “That’s right Gunzo, you talk way too much. I’ve noticed you since you joined this company. I was cool with you. I really was. You don’t cause too much of a nuisance even though you may amuse us with your comic relief and that’s fun. We could use a joker around here with all the tense moments.”
    -
    Gunzo: “Alright, I get it. What is your business here? If you have nothing else better to do, I suggest you turn around hundred and eighty degrees and walk your way out of the stage. Put your left foot infront then your right foot, and carry on this motion till you get out of my sight.”
    -
    Weihnachtsmann: “No no. Let me tell you what is better than your suggestion. I shall ignore the turning around part and just walk straight to you.”
    -
    Weihnachtsmann lowers his microphone, carrying a smug look on his face.
    -
    Janet Harper: “Oh, there’s a man who’s not afraid of Gunzo, all full of action and it looks like something is going to happen right before our eyes!”
    -
    While Janet is chirping with excitement, Gunzo scowls at Weihnachtsmann’s approach and he steps forward.
    -
    Gunzo: “I don’t know if you’re trying to be smart here but tonight I am going to splash out some hurt on you bud. Wisen up and walk away.”
    -
    Weihnachtsmann: “ Don’t worry about that, Gunzo. Because I am your official opponent tonight!”
    -
    Weihnachtsmann drops the microphone and gets into the ring!
    -
    Bill Manson: “A referee better get in there to start this match going underway!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:29 am