Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

Alice and Ava II

dark horse
    dark horse

Number of posts : 205
    Registration date : 2010-04-16

Alice and Ava II Empty Alice and Ava II

Post  dark horse Mon May 30, 2011 8:57 am

Alice is standing behind Tamara, she looks wide eyed and scared looking across from her sister. Tamara looks upset and has her hands on her hip, legs spread in defense of Alice. Camera pulls back and we see that Ava is standing in front of them looking over Tamara's shoulder at Alice. Ava tries to move past Tamara but is blocked by one subtle movement. Alice moves with her Tamara in order to remain on the other side of Ava and her sadistic smile.

Tamara: Enough with you two, grow up. As for you, you don't need to be here, I didn't call for you.

Ava: You didn't, I came on my own. Wanted some questions answered. I don't know what she has to be scared of. Hmm miss Alice, aren't you the secretary? Don't you answer questions for, Madam President?

Alice: L-Leave me alone, please.

Ava laughs a deep throated laugh and stalks around to Tamara's desk and glances at some paperwork on her desk. Tamara snaps at her.

Tamara: Move way from my desk, now, those are none of your business.

She turns to Alice.

Tamara: And you, grow a pair, you're not a little girl anymore, this is SCT. She's just another employee, she can't put her hands on you...

Ava: At least, not in here. Begbie, that's a little harsh don't you think little girl?

Tamara looks at the paper and notices Alice's handwriting, used to edit the match cards. She notices the Ironman change as well: Dark Horse Vs Begbie.She starts laughing and shaking her head, goes back to her chair and sits down leaving Ava and Alice facing each other. Alice seems a bit more confident. Ava looks at Tamara.

Ava: And you're going to allow this?

Tamara: What choice do I have? It is a match, and this is one match people are going to want to see, they have to face each other sooner or later anyway, might as well let it be tonight.

Ava shoots a chilling glance at Alice who winces and half smiles. Ava scares her, Alice responds by screaming and backing into a corner. She loos at Tamara sitting and laughing, but doesn't move. Ava is standing in front of the desk glaring a hole through a terrified Alice.

Alice: Send her away please?

Ava: I think Tamara knows better than trying to order me around. And you, I think we need to get re-acquainted.

Tamara: You two do what you want, none of this is my business, this was genius though Alice, Pure genius, sets up two great match-ups. Nice work. But you two need to work this thing out between the two of you, I have a few calls to make so keep it quiet.

Ava looks at Tamara and then back at Alice who has a grin on her face.

Ava: I'll see you later sunshine, I have some prep-work to do.

Alice: What do you mean later?

Ava laughs and goes to open the door, Alice asks her one more time and she laughs again and walks out the door slamming it hard behind her. She turns to Tamara, but Tamara is buried in Paper work and picks up the phone and starts dialing.

-Camera Fades-
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Alice and Ava II Empty Re: Alice and Ava II

Post  Wicker Mon May 30, 2011 3:06 pm

ADDED

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:27 pm