Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

Is Elvis Dead

Thraxas
    Thraxas

Number of posts : 62
    Registration date : 2010-10-18

Is Elvis Dead Empty Is Elvis Dead

Post  Thraxas Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:49 pm

Charleen: I am stood here with Excellox and Thraxas who like to refer to themselves as the Damned. Two of the latest acquit ions for Squared Circle Terror. Gentlemen what brought you to squared circle terror ?
    -
    Thraxas: We was offered the chance of earning our selves a contract.
    -
    Excellox: Which we will earn by decimating our opposition, Tamara if you are watching this at home we mean to destroy our opposition tonight.
    -
    Charleen: Are you aware who your opponent’s are for tonight ?
    -
    Excellox: It doesn’t matter who our opponent’s are they are damned to face pain and suffering.
    -
    Charleen: So your not interested then in knowing the name’s of the men you will as you say destroy. It is Kirki and Voodoo.
    -
    Excellox: Hold on a minute did you say Kiwi.
    -
    Charleen: No I said Kirki.
    -
    Excellox: Well I didn’t want to know where he is from, or maybe I am mistaken he is a Kiwi Bird, or maybe he is a Kiwi Fruit. When we are done with him he will be a squashed fruit, ready for stewing.
    -
    Charleen: Indeed and Thraxas do you have anything to say about your opponents.
    -
    Thraxas: Voodoo you may think that you are a very powerful practitioner in the arts, I can’t deny it you are powerful. The problem you face is that you are not facing a normal man, you are not even facing another human. The problem you face is that you have to face one of the Loa, compared to me your powers are like a leaf blown about by my powers which are like a tornado.
    -
    Charleen: I take it that is why you are wearing the Top hat and tails with the cane, but what is with the sunglasses with the one lens missing ?
    -
    Thraxas: That allows to me see the land of the living and the dead.
    -
    Charleen: So can you answer me a question. ?
    -
    Thraxas: Maybe.
    -
    Charleen: Is Elvis alive or dead ?
    -
    Thraxas: Hm interesting, did you know Charleen that more people go to see my disciple Marie Laveau’s grave than Elvis Presley’s.
    -
    Charleen: So does that mean Elvis is dead ?
    -
    Excellox: Time for bloodshed, Thraxas let’s do what we do best.
    -
    Thraxas and Excellox turn around and walk off camera.
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Is Elvis Dead Empty Re: Is Elvis Dead

Post  Wicker Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:11 am

ADDED!!