Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Still Fuming

Gast

Still Fuming Empty Still Fuming

Post  Gast Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:42 pm

The Door to the locker room bursts open and a raging Lazarus MacGreggor pushes his way in, knocking over a chair as he barrels in. He throws is bag the corner and turns toward Arie who was following closely behind him.
    -
    Lazarus MacGreggor: Can you believe this place?!
    -
    Lazarus grabs the nearby table and throws it up almost flipping it over. Then he goes over to Arie who closes her eyes as Lazarus continues to go off.
    -
    Lazarus MacGreggor: There was a plan. I thought you said there was a plan. It was all worked out. You said that didn’t you!
    -
    Lazarus picks up the chair and throws himself in it, slumped down and still brooding. Arie pauses, hoping he has calmed a bit, she starts to speak but stops. Then she starts again.
    -
    Arie MacGreggor: Honey, everything will be ok. It’s just a setback. I’ll get it all worked out.
    -
    Lazarus shifts his eyes over to his beautiful wife but only anger shows in his eyes.
    -
    Lazarus MacGreggor: You have done enough. Not only did your plan get me in a title match before I was ready with an opponent I had not read up on, but then I end up in a four way Number One contender’s match with basicly two people working together for one of them to win. Now, after all this I am cast aside for a huge group of new signings and can’t even get a minute of the President’s precious time. I was the big news last season and now Miss Power-hungry goes ahead and tosses me aside like last weeks garbage? Well, that doesn’t sit well with me.
    -
    Lazarus shifts his attention to the far wall. Then looks back at Arie and stands up.
    -
    Lazarus MacGreggor: I now have a plan. I have some unfinished business to deal with tonight and then we shall see who is important and who isn’t.
    -
    A slight smile creeps back onto Lazarus’ face as he walks past Arie and walks out of the locker room.
    -
    Arie MacGreggor: Laz, where are you headed?
    -
    Lazarus just chuckles as he walks down the hall.

-
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Still Fuming Empty Re: Still Fuming

Post  Wicker Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:14 am

what's the goal of this RP?