Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

I Was Robbed

Gast

I Was Robbed Empty I Was Robbed

Post  Gast Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:19 pm

[LoKi is seen through his reflection, while staring deep into a mirror. His face is show to have been battered, bruised, and scarred from previous battles. Above his brow he has a bandage, that is apparently from his last encounter with Soho Sixx. Notably missing from the scene is the Master of Terror Title, which he has the previous week. He takes a deep breath and begins to speak in a low tone.]

LoKi: Last week, the wool was pulled over my eyes - and the unthinkable happened. No, it's not the fact that I no longer have the Master of Terror Championship...

It's the fact that the Soho Sixx cheated his way to a victory, and tarnished my perfect record. Isn't it coincidental that all of this happened while we were in Soho's home country of France?

While I didn't make my way in to this company for the glitz and glamor, I did not even have the time for a proper title reign because of the travesty that went down last week. Let me be the first one to make everyone aware that I will be filing a formal protest with the brass of SCT, on the grounds that I was robbed last week. Moreover, anyone that witnessed the match would realize that the French referee helped position the ladder just right for Soho to climb up faster - ultimately leading to his cheap win over me. Soho, your transgressions - along with those of the French people, will not go unchecked.

Now, this brings me to tonight. I've already received the message from Wesley Brown, that we will have our rematch here tonight!!

[The crowd lets out a roar at the opportunity to see LoKi and Soho Sixx in a rubber match, to decide the Master of Terror Champion.]

LoKi: That's right. The playing field has been leveled, and now you're going to have to fend for your own, without the help of an entire country by your side. More importantly, we will be fighting in a match that is somewhat of a specialty of mine..

An I QUIT MATCH

...which will settle this trio of matches once and for all. Soho, if you ask any of my opponents that have come against me, they'd consider you lucky to be in this kind of match. The only way to lose is by screaming "I Quit"...so your justification for losing is a lot easier, than maybe getting pinned. You then shouldn't feel so bad when you're forced to forfeit, while writhing in pain at the hands of a Dead End. It's only natural, and would be right in line with every single opponent that has ever squared off against me.

[LoKi now turns from the mirror and faces the camera]

LoKi: Let it be known that I fully intend to pull out any and all stops to not only get my belt back, but clear my record of the tarnish you placed on it. Never again will you be so lucky. Consider yourself warned, because when you check your final destination...it'll be too late as you'll already be in a DEAD END.

[LoKi takes one last look at the camera, before exiting the locker room on his way to the ring.]
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

I Was Robbed Empty Re: I Was Robbed

Post  Wicker Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:14 am

ADDED

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:21 am