Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Arrival of the snake.

experta
    experta

Number of posts : 133
    Registration date : 2010-07-02

Arrival of the snake. Empty Arrival of the snake.

Post  experta Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:28 am

The camera shifts view to the outside of the arena. Most of the fans are already inside so there are few people around the parking lot out front. The camera zooms in on a customized black Lamborghini Gallardo speeding through the streets. The driver slams on the brakes and performs a 360 turn before coming to a full stop a few meters from the entrance of the arena. A tall guy in a black suit goes to meet the driver. The car door opens and experta steps out, already wearing his wrestling gear.
    -
    Thug: “ Good evening sir. The show has already started. “
    -
    Experta: “ Make it quick. “
    -
    Thug: “ Yes sir, of course. Your quarters have been taken care of. I also took the liberty of preparing this for you. “
    -
    The man in the black suit hands over a rather large file to experta.
    -
    Thug: “ A list of some of the potential opponents you’ll face here. Their goals, ideals, groups, stiles…….
    -
    Experta: “ I’ll find that out first hand. “
    -
    Experta gives back the file without even bothering to look at it.
    -
    Thug: “ As you wish sir. “
    -
    Experta: “ More importantly, go talk to the GM about when I am competing then come find me in the gym. “
    -
    Thug: “ Yes sir. “
    -
    With that the man in the black suit leaves. Experta takes a duffel bag from his car before locking it up.
    -
    Experta: “ Now then…..
    -
    Experta putts the duffle bag on his shoulder and starts walking towards the entrance.
    -
    Experta: “ Where’s the damn gym. “

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:21 am