Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

Rockstar Reception

Game Reynolds

Number of posts : 101
    Registration date : 2009-11-29

Rockstar Reception Empty Rockstar Reception

Post  Game Reynolds Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:18 pm

An interviewer is backstage with a rather large crowd of girls, all giggling and telling each other who they think is making an appearance. Some of the girls are hold signs sayig 'Welcome' and 'I want your babies'. the iterviewer has a small chat a few girls at the front of the crowd.

Interviewer: So ladies, who do you think is coming here tonight?

Girl #1: It has to be a huge rockstar with everything that SCT has put on today. There has been flyers and posters all around town about it.

Girl #2: Do you know who it is?

Interviewer: I do.

Girl #2: Tell us. Please?

Girl #1: Pretty please?

Both girls flutter they're eye lashes at him in an attempt to persuade him to spill the information he knows.

Interviewer: Sorry ladies, but I can't tell you. Said person should be arriving very soon.

A few moments pass before another girls coming running towards the group shouting.

Shouting girl: He's here, he's here.

All the girls start screaming in excitement as a yellow Chevrolet Camaro pulls into the parking lot. The windows are tinted black, impossible to see inside the car. As the car parks up, the girl swarm around the car doors, changing on the windows. A couple of sercurity guards move the girls away from the car to allow the person inside to exit the motor.

Interviewer: Any minute now, we find out for definate who has arrived here in SCT. I can't wait.

The passenger side door opens and a very attractive young women steps out of the car. She pulls her sunglasses down to see the many girls that camped in the parking lot to welcome her and the other person in the car.

Unknown female: You said they'd love you and you said many pretty girls will come to see you.

The driver's door open and a man with longish brown hair climbs out. The girls scream as loud as they can, one girl even faints. The man brushes the hair away from his face with his hand.

Unknown female: You ready to face your new audience Game?

Game Reynolds: Sure am Zoe.

{Game's Image} {Zoe's Image}

Game and Zoe sign a few autographs, have a few pictures taken with a few luck girls and hug as many girls as they can. The interviewer finally makes his way to Game and Zoe to get their first interview in SCT.

Interviewer: Game, Zoe. Can I have the pleasure of asking you a few question?

Game Reynolds: Sure thing sport. Fire away dude.

Interviewer: When I first heard you were coming to SCT, I thought people were joking around. Its not everyday a massive rockstar such as yourself joins us. What made you choose SCT?

Game Reynolds: I'm here for the competition. I want to test myself against the very best in the world today and I feel this is the place to be. And it seems word of my coming to SCT has got around very quick. alot of these girls here in the parking lot have been to alot of my concerts and appearance around the globe.

Interviewer: You have a very big following of devoted fans. Zoe that must make you feel extremely lucky to be at Game's side. Are you pleased to be here?

Zoe Preistings: I'd be happy wherever Game ended up. He is my man and if he goes somewhere and it makes him happy, then I'm happy too.

Interviewer: Thank you for your time. I know you have a very busy schedule this evening.

Game Reynolds: No no, thank you. I hope you'll be listening later on when I make my formal address to the SCT fans.

Game and Zoe walk off through the crowd of girls, hand in hand as the camera fades out.
    WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Rockstar Reception Empty Re: Rockstar Reception

Post  WildFire Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:18 pm

Game Reynolds and Zoe Prestings walk into the arena and nearly collide with WildFire and Pammy who are intently discussing upcoming match strategies.

WildFire looks up avoiding the near collision as he pulls Pammy out of the path.

There is a moment of silence as Game Reynolds and WildFire pause for a moment sizing eachother up.

WildFire : "Reynolds."

Game Reynolds : "WildFire"

WildFire : "Welcome to the Big Time, Rock Star."

WildFire and Pammy turn and leave.

WildFire to Pammy as they leave : "See how he stacks up against Gravy Boy..."
    Game Reynolds

Number of posts : 101
    Registration date : 2009-11-29

Post  Game Reynolds Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:20 am

OOC:

I was thinking maybe Wildfire comes out to the ring again when Game does his formal address to the fans and announces that the match against gravy boy will take place now!!! What do you think??

Also, I'll add that RP bit to the first show now!!! If more is added then i'll add it after!!!!
    WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post  WildFire Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:51 am

Yeah its cool I will look at it when I get home later today Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:03 pm