Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Confrontment

Confrontment Empty Confrontment

Post  Guest Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:41 pm

*Leo Helms is walking backstage with a grin on he's face,he walks past Jaw Breaker and turns around as he chuckles*

Leo:
    'Well well well,what do we have here..a Jaw Breaker'

*fans laugh*

'na,you know i got respect for you,and well,i heard you wanted a title shot,and i was looking for you just to say what i said last season,this season is going to go in the record books for the gretaest seasons SCT has EVER HAD,why because Leo Helms is going to be champion and Jaw Breaker wont be!'
    Gast

Confrontment Empty Re: Confrontment

Post  Gast Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:27 am

Jaw Breaker starts laughing.

Jaw Breaker: We have a joker among us. Really funny. Hey wanna listen another funny thing? The last guy that confronted me did end up so well. I dont even remember his name. If you wanna be that guy. The guy that got a VIP tour in SCT but after all he just left the place. You will be that guy. The guy that only stop by here. The guy who lasted a season before quitting.

He starts walking away but stops.

Jaw Breaker: You talking about being a champion, hillarious. *Approaches Leo Helms* A monkey would be a champion before you do. After I kick you out of the ring and you quit, dont worry. You can turn yourself a comedian.

Post  Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:25 am

*leo looks at Jaw breaker with a smirk*

'ok,its like this..you and me tonight,in a match,one on one...'

*leo looks up*

'oh urm...that match is next...'

*leo gets close to jaw breaker*

'so..Gear up'

*leo walks off leaving Jaw brekaer To get ready*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content