Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Climb to the top

Gast

Climb to the top Empty Climb to the top

Post  Gast Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:09 am

The fans are going crazy with the show. Then Jaw Breaker's theme plays. He walks to the ring with a mic in one of his hands. Gets on the ring while the fans boo him.

Jaw Breaker: A few weeks back in my debut here I fought some guy I apparently "upset". So what does that guy decided to do afterwards?

Fans: WHAT?!

Jaw Breaker: That guy starts trash talking about me. Big deal. But I dont like people talking about me behind my back. So Kings Reign or Kings Whiner, what ever pathetic name you are called, come on out here and say that in my face.

A few seconds pass while Jaw Breaker waits.

Jaw Breaker: So are you that afraid of me? Afraid from our last match. Just because you lost that doesnt make you a loser. Oh well it does. But that is not the point here. I will wait a bit more for you.

Again he waits.

Jaw Breaker: Well if you dont wanna show yourself. Im going to find you.

He gets down from the ring and starts walking backstage looking for Kings Reign. Suddenly from no where Kings Reign attacks Jaw Breaker with a steel ladder right in his head.

Kings Reign: If its a match that you are looking for you got it. A ladder match tonight that if you can make it to the ring.

Kings Reing assaults Jaw Breaker again with the ladder in his ribs.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:34 pm