Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

A quick question from Charlene

VinceTheRave

Number of posts : 34
    Registration date : 2009-06-17

A quick question from Charlene Empty A quick question from Charlene

Post  VinceTheRave Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:57 pm

The camera starts rolling as the backstage interview crew makes their way to Vince’s locker room. They knock on the door and Vince answers..

Charlene: Vince.. We’ve heard Leo’s comments on your match last week, what do you have to say in response to these?

Vince "The Rave" Rapture: First of all Charlene, The Rave wants to get one thing straight.. Leo.. You claim you were literally INCHES away from beating me last week in a Last Man Standing Match.. Last time I checked there, there’s a big difference between being inches away from beating me and miles away from beating me.. And you my friend, were miles away! Then go and run your mouth, blaming it on the timekeeper?? Pretty lame excuse if you ask me.. Cos you couldn’t get the job done within the time we had.. Saying that, neither could I.. I will say this.. It was a pretty impressive debut if you ask me.. Could’ve gone either way..

Charlene: And what about Leo’s challenge, in a 2 out of 3 submissions match?

Vince "The Rave" Rapture: My answer to that? Simple..

Vince grabs the mic from Charlene..

Vince "The Rave" Rapture: Helms.. The Rave says this.. You wanna fight in your type of match? I accept.. We’ll fight in your type of match.. On one condition.. The Rave gets to fight you, in his type of match..

Vince hands the mic back to Charlene.. Turns his back, and makes his way out of his locker room.

Charlene: But.. What type of match will that be??

Vince "The Rave" Rapture: Wait and see Charlene..Wait and see.. Patience is a virtue..

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:48 pm