Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

Change of Plans

Beefcake Jack

Number of posts : 17
    Registration date : 2009-05-11

Change of Plans Empty Change of Plans

Post  Beefcake Jack Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:46 pm

(Camera pans to a darkened locker room with a figure sitting on a chair. The lighting in the room increases enough to see Beefcaje Jack slumped in a chair covered in blood...)

Beefcake Jack: (staring at the pool of blood forming at his feet) My quest has failed... the Black Crown Championship has eluded me once again... It seems that WildFire is... (mumbles something incoherintly)... then me. But alas, it seems like it's time to refocus my energies. (Wipes the blood from his face) It's time to regroup and get back to the reason I'm here in the first place... to cause misery, distruction, and pain... (stops for a second to think)... pain... that's it... (quickly get up out of the chair) Pain... Circle of Pain... Circle of Pain Championship... If there ever was a belt named in my honor, that would be it. (sits back in the chair and puts a towel over his head) That's what I will do. I will leave a trail of pain so long that eventually I will be recognized as the Circle of Pain Champion... I will get my opprotunity and I will not fail this time... So it is written, so it shall come to pass... Beefcake Jack has spoken.

(Camera fades to black as maniacal laughter is heard in the background along with the word "pain" repeated over and over again.)
    WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Change of Plans Empty Re: Change of Plans

Post  WildFire Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:24 pm

WildFire and Bigjobs are watching the replay of Beefcake Jacks speech.

WildFire turns to Bigjobs laughing.

WildFire : "He actually quit, the going got tough and he quit! All this time I thought we would have a good WAR against eachother and he quit the first time it got too hard. He chickened out! That's ok let him go, he will be back and when he is I WILL BE WAITING !!! But tonight he still has to face you for the #1 Contender to the Black Crown Championship."

Bigjobs : "Ok"

WildFire : "Hmm tell you what, since he is so good at QUITTING lets make it an "I Quit" Match !!"

Bigjobs : "No that is just cruel, let him go, leave him alone !!!"

WildFire : "Hmm maybe, but if he wins he gets one last shot at salvaging his pride and honor, if he loses he gets to retreat and lick his wounds like a beaten and mangy dog"

Bigjobs : "He is not a dog..."

WildFire : "Maybe, maybe not, but its in his hands, either he can STEP UP or STEP OUT, isn't that all we have ever asked.."

Bigjobs : "Yes"

WildFire : "Beefcake Jack may not be a TRUE WARRIOR, but he has the chance to be one against someone who is. He may not follow the PATH, but maybe he can walk it for one last night."

Bigjobs : "He has no idea, what that means"

WildFire : "Indeed, but you do, FIGHT WELL."

WildFire turns and leaves.

Bigjobs : "Redemption or Damnation, we shall see."
    Beefcake Jack

Post  Beefcake Jack Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:59 pm

(Cameras pans to Beefcake Jack sitting in his locker room. As Beefcake Jack sits in a chair, a package is slipped underneath the door. Beefcake Jack opens up the package revealing a tape. Beefcake Jack then pops the tape into the tape player...)

*voices of Wildfire and Bigjobs are heard on the tape*

Beefcake Jack: (puts his hand on his chin after listening to the tape) Quitter huh... *gets up and sticks his head out the door* HEY CAMERA GUY!!!

Camera guy: *looks around* Me!?!

Beefcake Jack: Yeah you... come here. I have a message that needs delivered...

Camera Guy *cringes* It's not going to be me is it?

Beefcake Jack: *shakes his head* No, not this time... no physicality, just words. *looks at the camera* Ready?

Camera guy: Go ahead...

Beefcake Jack: Wildfire... you want to call me a quitter and not expect a response? You should know better then that, however I don't understand your logic. On last Tuesday Terror you stated that I had to beat Butter Chicken in a Last Blood Match or that was it. No more title shots, no more matches. I lost fair and square, so I figured that was the end of it. I was prepared to admit you were the better man this day and move on to other challenges. But you want to drag me back in. I think you are the one who needs to make up his mind. You either want me to fight or you don't. It's your title and you are contracted to make the rules and the matches, so it's your decision to continue this. If you are that much of a masochist that you enjoy the pain I deliver, so be it. It's all the same to me. I'm not partial to who I deliver pain to as long as someone is on the receiving end. So if you want it, you got it... so it is written, so it shall come to pass... Beefcake Jack has spoken. *points to the door* Now send that to him.

(Camera fades to black as the camera man takes off out of the dressing room to look for Wildfire.)
    WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post  WildFire Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:51 pm

WildFire is standing nearby and intercepts the camera guy as he comes around the corner.

WildFire laughing : "Tell him he is done when I SAY HE IS DONE. Win tonight or go home a LOSER."

WildFire : "Go tell him now !!"

The camera guy turns around and goes back to Beefcake Jack with WildFire's message.
    Beefcake Jack

Post  Beefcake Jack Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:52 pm

(Camera guy turns the corner to deliver his message and runs into Beefcake Jack...)

Camera Guy: I have a ...

(Beefcake Jack brushes the camera guy away and stands nose to nose with Wildfire)

Beefcake Jack: So it begins...

(Beefcake Jack stares at Wildfire for a minute and then turns around and walks away.)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:32 am