Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

A visitor from the past

A visitor from the past Empty A visitor from the past

Post  Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:11 pm

Danny Walks into the parking lot talking on his cell phone. When he gets to the spot where his bike should be it's trashed. A man steps out of the shadows but not far enough to see his face.

Stranger: It's be a long time boy.

Danny: What the hell are you doing here? And what did you do to my bike?

Stranger: It's a reminder. We've been watching you and your not living up. You where sent here to create chaos. To bring this place crashing down around them. Instead your hugging babies and kissing old ladies and getting beat by these pathetic chumps.

Danny: Maybe their just better than you. And incase you didn't notice I just had a last man standing match that I barely broke a sweat in.

Stranger: Against a guy you've already beaten. Your in the low rent district they just use you to fill a spot. You've got not gold, no big wins to speak of, and your acting like a little girl. You still wear the colors of the A.o.D. but you sure don't act like and Angel of Destruction. So either you get back on track or what happened to your bike happens to others. Remember we still hold all the cards. And there is no walking away from us. If you try to run we will hunt you. If you try to hide we will dig you up. And if you don't get your game together we are going to break you and everything you care about. We didn't spend all that time building you into this monster to have you be a kitten. Are we clear.

Danny: Crystal. You owe me a new bike and if I see you again you'll be my next victim. And I will do the kinda stuff to you that will make the Devil himself weep for your salvation. You want a war then I'm starting one. But if you get in my way I won't leave enough for the cops to identify. Now limp your ass out of here before I change my mind!

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:08 pm