Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

The top,then down

zeusthefighter
    zeusthefighter

Number of posts : 71
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

The top,then down Empty The top,then down

Post  zeusthefighter Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:30 am

Zeus the Fighter is in the office of his trainer,Marin Ivanov.Zeus is sitting down,obviously not in a good mood.Marin,on the other hand,is calm and doing some paperwork.He leaves the files for a second and turns his attention to his apprentice.
    Marin: So?
    Zeus: So what?
    Marin: What's the reason for your visit,or did you just come for tea and crumpets?
    "The Total Package" has grown fond of his trainer's sarcasm,and isnt amused even in the slightest,but their soon declared "deal" prohibits any complaining,and Zeus just has to turn the other cheek.
    Zeus: I hear you talked to Mr.Brown.About me against Atlas...
    Marin: I may have...And have...Why?I thought you wanted revenge?
    The horrible loss to Atlas has burned itself deep into Zeus' memory,like a forever-held scar.
    Zeus: I cant beat him,you said it yourself a few weeks back!
    Marin: Did I?
    Zeus slams his fists on the trainer's bureau.
    Zeus: Sometimes you try my patience!
    Marin startles back in his chair,but soon regains courage and answers:
    Marin: Here's a little helpful advice:To bring someone down,sometimes you have to take him to the top.Thats where the fall hurts the most!
    Zeus: I dont get it!So you're saying I should...
    Marin: Lose.Simply lose.
    Enraged,Zeus jumps out of his chair.
    Zeus: But thats absurd!The whole point of fighting is winning!And...
    Marin quickly interrupts:
    Marin: And the whole point of revenge is to make it painful!Trust me,when we're done with Atlas,he'd wish he had lost!
    The coach reaches his hand from behind the desk,and the men shake on their newest deal.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:39 pm