Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Getting in my business

Beefcake Jack

Number of posts : 17
    Registration date : 2009-05-11

Getting in my business Empty Getting in my business

Post  Beefcake Jack Sat May 30, 2009 4:13 pm

(Camera pans into a darkened locker room. A figure appears to be sitting in a chair...)

Beefcake Jack: You were summoned here... no need to be afraid for now. (lights flicker then turn on, illuminating the locker room to show off the various trophy cases filled with bloody towels)

Beefcake Jack: Your camera crew is here for one explicit purpose. That is to broadcast my message and let it be known. A hero seems to have appeared and thinks he is going to make a name at my expense. A poor soul who wishes to interrupt my plans. A martyr to sacrifice himself to prevent my collection of trophies. Well WildFire, you have pick the wrong entity to cross, the wrong force to interfere with and the only thing you are going to accomplish is that your blood will be added to the trophy case. You are only a stepping stone in my quest of domination, bloodletting and carnage. So prepare as only the sacrificial lamb can and make sure that transfusion kit is handy so you may be able to continue with your career after I am finished with you. Win if you can... survive if I let you. So it is written, so it shall come to pass... Beefcake Jack has spoken.

(Camera fades to black as Beefcake Jack grabs a name plate for the trophy case and starts to engrave it...)