Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Dr. Greenthumb

Beefcake Jack

Number of posts : 17
    Registration date : 2009-05-11

Dr. Greenthumb Empty Dr. Greenthumb

Post  Beefcake Jack Tue May 19, 2009 7:28 am

(Harvester of Sorrow by Metallica blares over the P.A. as Beefcake Jack makes his way to the ring with a burlap sack and a barbed-wire baseball bat. The announcer tries to hand the microphone to Jack, but he grabs the announcer and hits a Legendary Game Over, busting the announcer wide open. Beefcake Jack then pushes the announcer out of the ring with his foot,hangs a white gym towel over the top ring rope and picks up the mike...)

Beefcake Jack: Welcome boys and girls to Squared Circle Terror. I am the hardcore legend, Beefcake Jack. My purpose is to cause massive damage, unleash bloody carnage, and add trophies to my case. Dr. Greenthumb, unfortunately for you, you are the first victim of the rage that is Beefcake Jack. that towel that is hanging over the top rope will soon be covered in Dr. Greenthumb's blood. Win, lose, or draw, it doesn't matter because by the end of the night, I will have my first SCT blood trophy. So it is written... so it shall come to pass... Beefcake Jack has spoken.

(Harvester of Sorrow by Metallica blares over the PA as Beefcake Jack walks back up the ramp and out of the arena.)

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:33 pm