Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

First Interview with Bocephus

Gast

First Interview with Bocephus Empty First Interview with Bocephus

Post  Gast Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:20 am

Camera opens on the face of Charleen. She’s holding her microphone and walking down the back halls of tonight’s SCT event.

Charleen: Tonight, Atlas has issued harsh words about his competitor, the newly signed wrestler, Bocephus. We’ve been told that Bocephus is training, preparing for his upcoming match later this evening.

Rounding a corner, a large man can is spotted sitting on a bench, drinking from a jug of moonshine. Charleen starts to walk past him, still apparently looking for the wrestler when the cameraman calls for her, and points the camera at the obviously drunk man.

Charleen, clears her throat to get the mans attention: Bocephus? Yes. Ok, first off, welcome to SCT. You’ve been put into a match tonight against one of STC’s veterans, the Submission Titan, Atlas. He apparently is not thrilled to be working with you this evening, going so far as to call you a… ah, here it is, ‘stupid dumbhead of a hillbilly’, and that he will ‘bring you down’. What do you have to say about that?

Bocephus takes a long pull from the jug of moonshine, looks up and smiles at the pretty lady in front of him: Missy, I’s don’t reckon I’s understood a word ya just said. But by the look on yer face, it must have been important. Woooweee, what a purdy face it is, too. You’s wantin any of my momma’s best moonshine?

Charleen: I’m sorry sir. But, no. Really. I must pass. Are you in any condition to even wrestle tonight?

Bocephus slowly brings himself up to his feet, starts to fall down again, and finally manages to right himself: Wha did ya just say? Wrestle? Tonight? Dag gum it! I’s got to get ready!

Bocephus takes off down the hall way, then stops and walks back to Charleen: Ah… pardy me, ma’m. But could you point me toward the ring?

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:02 pm