Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Looking for an Angel

Looking for an Angel Empty Looking for an Angel

Post  Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:54 pm

Danny walks around till he finds BlackAngel.

Hey man I wanted to apologize for getting your name wrong. I just saw it quickly on the roster sheet and when NightMarch called me out my heart was pumping I was ready to fight and I let my mouth get ahead of me. Didn't mean it as an insult to you. I'm sure your a great guy with tremendous talent so I just wanted to come find you and say I'm sorry. But if your still sore about it and I can understand you being mad just let me know. I'll be happy to meet you in the ring.
    Gast

Looking for an Angel Empty Re: Looking for an Angel

Post  Gast Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:38 pm

BlackAngel gives Danny a hand

Forget it.. As the name of a wrestler, honour, humility and sincerity are also sacred for me, and you have just shown me all three in a minute.. So don't worry any more about that.. As I think you are a good wrestler, I accept your offer to fight against you in the ring.. You know, we two have something in common Danny "Black".. I already know it as a "Black" angel.. I'll see you in the ring, be prepared for a hard match!

BlackAngel takes his chair and starts walking towards the door with a smile in the face, thinking in the next match against DannyBlack..

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:33 pm