Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Danny's in town.

Danny's in town. Empty Danny's in town.

Post  Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:59 am

[b][i]Camera's open to show Danny riding up on his motorcycle. He park the bike grabs his bag and walks through the arena shaking hands with everyone he comes across, stage hands, production crew, set up people it doesn't matter he says hello to them all until he notices the camera on him.

Danny: Well howdy. Bet ya'll are wondering just who is this new cowboy wondering around. Well my name's Danny Black and it seems I'm the newest member to Squared Circle Terror. I've see the show a few time and I gotta tell ya I'm real excited to be here. This is the kinda place a fella like me belongs. Under the big lights, in front of thousands of cheering fans. I know I'm knew to most all you folks, but I'm a crowd pleaser, a headliner, main eventer. I'm here to put ass's every eighteen inches. Ya'll might be used to so big fish in this small pond but let me be the first to tell you I'm a whale in a tear drop. I've come here to get this fed right up to the top. With some hard work, a can do attitude, and some down home hospitality. I'll be looking forward to seeing ya'll in there.

Danny nods at the camera then makes his way to the locker room.