Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

New enemy for my enemy

Sergiu*aka*Nightmare

Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2011-10-03

New enemy for my enemy Empty New enemy for my enemy

Post  Sergiu*aka*Nightmare Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:41 am

Barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena
    -
    A clip is aired on the Titan Tron, showing some of the wrestler’s greatest victories and most powerful moves
    -
    Sergiu makes his way to the ring with a microphone in his hand
    -
    wearing a simple t-shirt
    -
    smoke hides the whole ring
    -
    Sergiu wait some good seconds and listing how the audience boo him and enjoy this.
    -
    Sergiu : "Hello people I know you miss me ,look at you how loud you are,I bet you didn't enjoy last show."
    -
    Sergiu take a little pause and let athe fans boo him laughter .
    -
    Sergiu : "Yeah ,yeah I know I didin't enjoy to,I mean how can you look at that show if you can't see the most beautiful and talented wrestler from this industry ."
    -
    Sergiu smile and again enjoy the laught maked by fans.
    -
    Sergiu :"Well after last week when I just can't enjoy the show something happened in my mind,what would happened if I'll become an champion?I mean that's will be perfect,you'll see Sergiu every week on shows,programs,news,papers,... "Sergiu become the best in the world" or "The only one who make history" or ..."
    -
    Sergiu is interrupted by Vara Verde's entrance song.
    -
    A clip is aired on the Titan Tron, showing some of the wrestler’s greatest victories and most powerful moves
    -
    Vara Verde makes his way to the ring with a microphone in his hand
    -
    Vara Verde : " Please stop,Sergiu please we beg you stop,I've never seen an selfish without pride like you,I mean come on man what wrestler did you beat?What victories make you good enough for a title?What champions did you beat for that opportunity? "
    -
    Sergiu :" I'm sorry who are you?"
    -
    The audience :"Vara Verde!Vara Verde!Vara Verde!"
    -
    Vara Verde :" Like serious man you don't know me?and you want to be champion?That's stupid."
    -
    Sergiu :" Give me a breack I don't know you but I know I can beat you or any looser like you."
    -
    Vara Verde :"Why don't you prove that?"
    -
    Vara Verde prepare for a fight when the entrance song of WESLEY BROWN interrupt them.
    -
    WESLEY BROWN :"Hey nobody fight here only if I put them to fight,Vara we all know how good are you and how strong you are,Sergiu I don't know how strong you are but I like you have initiative,I give you the chance to fight for a title but just one can have that chance,so tonight you Vara and you Sergiu ,you'll fight for a title shoot for CIRCLE OF PAIN CHAMPIONSHIP against The Masked Man."
    -
    Sergiu and Vara Verde seems happy for this.
    -
    Wesley Brown leave the arena.
    -
    Sergiu and Vara Verde prepare for their battle.
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

New enemy for my enemy Empty Re: New enemy for my enemy

Post  Wicker Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:04 pm

ADDED , but of course changed Wesley Brown ... he is not the SCT President anymore