Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

The Last show...?

The Last show...? Empty The Last show...?

Post  Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:20 am

*Camera fade in the Horseman's lockerrom where Horseman is standing with thinkful face near by his locker*
    Horseman: There was some interesting "things" and "actions" between me and kebab in few previous shows.... and tonight this all will end! It will end good or it will end bad.... and I suggest to end this in bad way... so be ready for THAT kebab!
    *Suddenly Horseman starts demolish his lockerroom, he throws the chair in the mirror, he rush up the table, he grabs the scared cameraman by his neck and start to choke him when suddenly lockerroom doors opens an there in doorstep shows GM Brown with Tamara*
    GM Brown: What the hell you tink you doing now mister??!! I'm just walk by with my asistant and hear this pogrom!!! I ask one more time! What the hell you doing?!!!! Are you completly out of your mind???
    *Horseman releases almost lost his breath cameraman and with anger looks at GM Brown*
    Horseman: You see "boss" I just want to blow up this place tonight!!! And break someones neck!!! Are you dont see?? I'm practice...... so why dont you get lost with your puppet?!
    *Horseman looks at GM Brown and Tamara with a madman's look and Tamara are grab GM Brown by his elbow and tug him away from doors.... half alive cameraman was following them both and Horseman with mandman's eyes was remain standing alone in his broken lockerrom*
    Tamara: Wesley, I think he's completly lost his mind! We need to suggest what we will do about him in the future? Are we keep him or are we release him? He completly crash his own locker! I think he needs to see a doctor....
    GM Brown: I will think about it.... darling! How about "Hell in the cell" match for him tonight? I think this will be good "medicine" for him!
    *Tamara smiling noddle his head and cameraman slows down an fall behind them both and GM Brown with Tamara still talking slowly walk away down the backstage....and camera fade out*

Last edited by Horseman on Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:55 am; edited 3 times in total
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

The Last show...? Empty Re: The Last show...?

Post  Wicker Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:49 am

DONE

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:44 am