Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Terror has begun

shadowinger
    shadowinger

Number of posts : 186
    Registration date : 2010-10-18

Terror has begun Empty Terror has begun

Post  shadowinger Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:59 am

Shadowinger and Vanessa Canes are in their Locker room after long season break. Shadowinger is now looking to push for the Master of Terror title currently held by Excellox. But Shadowinger knows that he still will have to prove himself as a No.1 contender.

Shadowinger: Well Nessa training has gone well over the season break and feeling stronger & faster than ever. I'm looking to create some chaos & terror of my own along the way. I want to keep the SCT fans entertained because that is what they deserve. That buzz from the fans is what drives me on. I can't wait to get an opportunity to face Excellox because looking to
    terrorize the champion.

Vanessa Canes: Babe your right about giving Excellox a torrid time if and when you get the chance to face him. Excellox is a great champion but I think you mcan step up a level to match him in the ring. Plus don't forget we've still got some unfinished business with T-Riggs.

Shadowinger: Yeh I was forgetting about T-Riggs. His time will come when I finally get my revenge on him for costing me the Black Crown Championship match with Gigantus. Patience is a virtue and I've got plenty of it. To bide my time until I'm ready to strike.

Vanessa Canes: That's my guy. Fighting talk is what I like. Can't wait to get this show on the road. To feel the excitment of the screams of the SCT Fans.

Shadowinger: Couldn't agree anymore Nessa. Let the games begin!

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:13 am