Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

SCT show from 11 March

Mr.Rich
    Mr.Rich

Number of posts : 46
    Registration date : 2010-12-12

SCT show from 11 March Empty SCT show from 11 March

Post  Mr.Rich Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:03 am

So , guys ...I'm not sure how to start but here's the idea.
    This season I want to do something special because it might be my last one as an active RPer/VGM because the most important exams of my life are close and I'll try to focus a little more on learning.

So , I've suggested Wicker to let me prepare a special show and he agreed.

The idea of the show is that it will take place in Romania and it will be crazy ..just like everything around here.
    The GM , Tamara will take a plane which will land on a different city , then she'll get lost somewhere on the bad roads from our country , have her car broken and she might have some troubles with the gypsies from here .
    So since she won't be there on time for the show , Mr.Rich will take over the lead as a temporary GM till Tamara arrives at the show (this will happen sometime around the end of it or maybe right after it ends...)

Now , the deal is that I'd like to ask you all to try to consider me as a GM for this show , in case you have something to discuss with the GM put me there not Tamara. Also if you have any ideas or problems with it please let me know.
    Thanks,
    Richie / Doru
    shadowinger
    shadowinger

Number of posts : 186
    Registration date : 2010-10-18

SCT show from 11 March Empty Re: SCT show from 11 March

Post  shadowinger Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:51 am

Sounds like a cool idea to me. Smile

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:41 am