Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

Michael's work out

michael lowe
    michael lowe

Number of posts : 34
    Registration date : 2010-10-18

Michael's work out Empty Michael's work out

Post  michael lowe Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:11 pm

The camera closes in on michael as he puts the weights down. The sweat flows down his face as he looks into the camera.

Michael Lowe: Welcome all to an exclusive look into one of my work outs. It has been a while since i have held gold and it's a great feeling. I've got to be prepared for any and all competition. It can come from a friend or a foe so i gotta be prepared.

Michael stands up from the bench

Michael Lowe: I talked the talk and i walked the walk. follow me over to this punching bag and let me show a few new moves I have been working on.

The camera man follows michael towards the bag. Michael prepares to hit the bag when a figure runs pass the camera man and hits him with a bat across the back then

DragonDevil lifts Michael Lowe in the air sitting him on the top of his shoulders
    he comes to the center of the gym lifts him a bit up and pulls him down slamming him head first on the mat executing LEGENDARY Devil's Reject!!

Then dragon devil grabs the camera and start to talk.
    Gast

Michael's work out Empty Re: Michael's work out

Post  Gast Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:05 pm

DragonDevil: Damn! When will you learn to shut the f*** up?

DragonDevil seems furious as he looks to the falling body of Michael Lowe.

DragonDevil: You are always bla, bla bla!

DragonDevil throws some weights against the gym's wall.

DragonDevil: Everybody is sick and tired of listening to you bragging about yourself. All you have done, what you deserve...

DragonDevil starts laughing.

DragonDevil: Let's be honest. You were incredibly lucky the last two times we stepped foot in the ring. Not going to happen again. Sleep tight champ! You know were to find me.

DragonDevil heads out of the gym leaving Michael Lowe knocked out cold on the gym's floor.
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Post  Wicker Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:15 am

ADDED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:23 pm