Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

RP T-Riggs and French Monster

French Monster

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2010-10-18

RP T-Riggs and French Monster Empty RP T-Riggs and French Monster

Post  French Monster Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:28 am

Hi,

here is a RP from T-Riggs and me for Tuesdays Show 18.01.2011

Interviewer : Last week you had a match against Michael Lowe in which you lost.

FM : That’s true, but that was a mistake. I wasn’t careful for a second and he took his chance to knock me out. This won’t happen to me twice.

Interviewer : What are your plans here in SCT?

FM : Well, I came here to show the whole world, that the best wrestlers are coming from France. So there was no other possibility than joining the best federation in the world today.

T-Riggs is coming into the scene.

T-Riggs : So.. You are the French Monster, right? No no, don't answer it was a rhetorical question. I just happened to overhear you praising yourself and how great you are. Well unlike you, I actually won my match last week. And yet, you don't see me bragging about it to every interviewer in this federation. I already know I'm better than most in SCT and definately better than you.

Riggs pokes French Monster in his chest and smiles.

FM : I can beat anybody at any time and I will never back down from a fight. So if you want some, come and get some.

T-Riggs : You're on. I'll see you in the ring, but remember: when it comes to food chain - The Hunter is always on top.
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

RP T-Riggs and French Monster Empty Re: RP T-Riggs and French Monster

Post  Wicker Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:23 am

ADDED

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:06 pm