Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Tag Team for Legacy

WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Tag Team for Legacy Empty Tag Team for Legacy

Post  WildFire Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:51 am

Legacy enters the Immortals lockeroom and nearly runs into WildFire who is standing with his back to him.

Legacy : "Hey ya sent for me?"

WildFire :..."

Legacy :"What's up?"

WildFire : "..."

Legacy :"Dude what's with the silent treatment?"

WildFire slowly stretches and turns around.

Legacy :"Hey what is this some sort of Zen master trance thing?"

WildFire : "No I was sleeping."

Legacy :"Standing up?"

WildFire :"Ya it drives Charleen nuts."

Legacy (sarcastically):"Ok not even slightly weirdm but anyway you asked me me to meet you here."

WildFire reaches over from a nearby bench and turns an open laptop towards Legacy so he can read whats on the screen.

Legacy scanning it quickly. "Hmm this is a bio on Experta."

WildFire : "Yes."

Legacy :"And this matters to me how?"

WildFire :He is your new tag team partner, for now at least."

Legacy : "What?"

WildFire : "You have a rematch against Thraxxas and Excellox and since I am busy, you need a tag team partner, so I looked around and found you him."

Legacy : "Why him, why not someone like Soho?"

WildFire : "Besides which most of the logical candiates, including Soho are busy, he is a good wrestler with lots of potetial and ...

Legacy :"And you have plans for him and wish to see how he will do, like you do with Joey Diamond?"

WildFire :"Exactly."

Legacy :"So you are busy testing Joey Diamond and I am suposed to team up with Experta and "test" him?"

WildFire :"Yes."

Legacy (shrugs) :"Hmm ok, so we Tag up win the Tag Team championship and then?"

WildFire :"We will see... oh there is one catch though.."

Legacy :"Really what?"

WildFire :"You will have to get him to accept and he is currently embroiled in a feud with Dragon Devil and PROBABLY won't want to do it."

Legacy :"Probably as in DEFINENTLY, fine I can get him to agree." Legacy shrugs "One way or the other."

Camera fades to black.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:41 am