Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Is that a Voodoo Curse

Thraxas
    Thraxas

Number of posts : 62
    Registration date : 2010-10-18

Is that a Voodoo Curse Empty Is that a Voodoo Curse

Post  Thraxas Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:17 pm

Charleen is stood backstage with Thraxas and Excellox
    -
    Charleen: Thraxas, Excellox I am sure you have heard that you be facing Wildfire and Legacy for the tag team titles. Surely this cements your position in SCT ?
    -
    Thraxas: Maybe if we win but in life there are no guarantees in life. The only guarantee is that I will meet you at the crossroads. From what I have seen Wildfire has some control over happenings in SCT. I hope that you are going to make this a fair fight and not use your influence to try to guarantee your selves a win Wildfire.
    -
    Charleen: Are you suggesting Wildfire and Legacy would cheat, they are legends here in SCT.
    -
    Excellox: Listen people talk of legends and icons all the time in this business. From what I have seen so far I am not impressed. It seems that my CiR colleagues are far better than anything SCT has to offer.
    -
    Thraxas: People always talk about the great matchs they have seen, the upsets, the wins by their favourite stars
    -
    Excellox: Well we are not here to become stars, we don’t want to be famous we want to Infamous. We want to see a ring bloody with decimated opponents left screaming in the ring.
    -
    Charleen: Well I am sure that the SCT fans would appreciate that, but I think you may find that the wrestlers in SCT are not so easily hurt. So far you have only faced two opponents from SCT.
    -
    Excellox: So bring them all on, we are warriors and honour calls for us to stand and fight where others may quake in fear. I am the master of my own fate and have no fear of man or beast.
    -
    Charleen: So do you have any words for your opponents ?
    -
    Thraxas and Excellox look at each other and evil grins spread across there faces.

Thraxas: We have risen from the ashes of Death. Pouring blood in the fire on the altar of pain
    -
    Excellox: Led into temptation, now your fate awaits.Here there is no salvation and your blood is my wine.
    -
    Thraxas: Here at the crossroads is a world that is waiting between the living and the dead.
    -
    Excellox: Here the flesh and its pleasure are eternally wed.
    -
    Thraxas: All is for the taking, for a life of a lie, at the end of the day I' ll be watching you die.
    -
    Excellox: You can be silent or try to renounce and deny it.
    -
    Thraxas: The stars and the spirits foretold of this time.
    -
    Excellox: Hope and wisdom are the promise of lies, there is no escape, you can not survive.
    -
    Charleen: Is that some sort of Voodoo curse ?
    -
    Excellox: No that is a statement of fact.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:26 am