Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

New challenge

Gast

New challenge Empty New challenge

Post  Gast Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:16 pm

Camera airs backstage. Jaw Breaker is walking backstage holding his title. Two guys approach him.

Guy #1: Mr Jaw Breaker, congratulations for your title.

Guy #2: You are the best on this industry.

Jaw Breaker: Thank you. You can be as good as you set yourself to be. Maybe one day one of you two will be holding this title. Unless Im still arround in wrestling business.

Guy #2: Both of us are working very hard in SCT, and we want to wrestle some day. Do you have any tips for us.

Jaw Breaker: Like I said set your mind to something. Work hard and you will make it.

Guy #1: Can we help you with anything? Coffe? Dry cleaning?

Jaw Breaker: Yeah you could bring me a coffe. This place looks so boring, it makes me sleepy. No good competion.

Jaw Breaker laughs and the two guys seeing Jaw Breaker is laughing begin to laugh with him.

Jaw Breaker: If you excuse me I have to go now.

Turns his back and faces Loki.

Jaw Breaker: Another fan to congratulate me. Lets hear what you have to say. *waits for him*

Jaw Breaker: You can talk. Dont be shy.

Loki's remains quite but stares at the BC title.

Jaw Breaker: What the hell. Why do I have to deal with all this freaks? And I have to fight guys like you. Maybe you should go to your locker and get the hell out of my way. If you're not congratulating me you are no worth for me. Atleast you're quiet. I hate to listen all the beggers and the whiners. But ...

Suddenly Loki moves forward Jaw Breaker and bumps his shoulder against Jaw Breaker's making him hit the wall.

Jaw Breaker looks surprised at him.

OOC: To be continued... by Loki or me if he doesnt have time
    Gast

New challenge Empty Re: New challenge

Post  Gast Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:48 am

LoKi glares at Jaw Breaker, before speaking to him.

LoKi: If you know what is good for you, it'd be in your best interest to turn and walk away. I'm in a foul mood tonight, and unless you want to end up in a bad way - you need to go hang out with your fans elsewhere. I'm getting ready for our match tonight.

OOC: Jaw Breaker will post another response after this.
    Gast

Post  Gast Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:11 am

OOC: This RP will be in response to his next RP, so please put it after his 2nd RP. Thanks.

LoKi gets in Jaw Breaker's face.

LoKi: I gave you a fair warning to leave, so don't make me do something to you that I am going to later regret. While you've been dabbling on the mid-card for the last few months, finding your true identity and capturing gold - I've been sitting on top of this company as the Master of Terror Champion. You have no idea what it is to walk in the footsteps of greatness.

The fact that you have continued to agitate me does not bode well for you. You see, I was in a giving mood, and was going to quickly beat you tonight to ensure you didn't experience my full wrath and the pain that encompasses it. But like a naive little boy, you continued to poke at the ant bed and now you will be bitten.

I have systematically destroyed opponent after opponent in this company, and it is not going to be any different with you. You're just another pretty face for me to mess up - something I'm very good at. The fact that the Black Crown Championship is on the line, only sweetens the deal for me. Maybe once the strap is around my waist, there will be proper prestige restored to the title.

Your only hope now is that you quickly come up with an excuse to remove yourself from our match tonight. I promise you...if you make your way to that ring...you will regret it.

For your sake...

Stay in the locker room.

You've been warned.

LoKi begins walking to the curtain to make his way to the ring.
    Gast

Post  Gast Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:05 am

Jaw Breaker: You are not in the mood?

He looks at the other two guys.

Jaw Breaker: Why would I care the mood you are at? I couldnt care less for your moods and your feelings. And I can be with "my fans" where ever I want. Just because you have...

Jaw Breaker looks arround searching something.

Jaw Breaker: ...you have no fans at all, that doesnt mean I cant do what ever I want with my fans. You are pathetic, your worthless. That is why you have zero fans. Maybe if you smile a bit more often you could have a fan. I bet your own wife doesnt support you.

The two guys look surprised at the words Jaw Breaker just said.

Jaw Breaker: You and me tonight, in that ring. Worthless vs Legend, and the Legends always win. As far for the worthless beings they arent even meantionable in the story. And that my friend is exactly what is going to happen for you.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:14 am