Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Contracts and stuff

WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Contracts and stuff Empty Contracts and stuff

Post  WildFire Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:31 am

WildFire, Linda Lee, Charleen and Pammy are in WildFire's office with the door open discussing buisness matters.

WildFire :"So first of all Charleen, I am happy to say that The SCT higher up and The Board of Directors are really pleased the quality and frequency of your work in the last couple of months. They have agreed that your work lately is exemplerary."

Charleen :"Thank you Honey ."

WildFire frowns.

Linda Lee stares daggers at Charleen as Pammy quietly rolls her eyes.

Charleen hastily : "Ahh sorry, work hours, anyway tell them thanks."

WildFire :"Your welcome, anyway, Linda, I have been looking at your work and the Push The Button Challenge and , and I have decided that perhaps you, might deserve to have an expanded roll here in the SCT, I mean something other than just the PUSH THE BUTTON CHALLENGE. Perhaps some sort of guest ring announcer thing, or some other special project. Talk with Pammy and we'll get some ideas drawn up and see what you would like ok, then run them by me, she knows what to do."

Linda :"Aww cool, thanks ! Thanks alot !!"

Charleen :"Hey what about me I do a really good job and all I get is a thanks, she gets to be guest ring announcer or something, that's not fair!"

Linda sticks her tongue out at Charleen.

Charleen :"Hey !!"

Pammy rolls her eyes again.

Linda :"Hmm maybe I would like to be a special interviewer, maybe my own little show every month" She laughs as Charleen glares daggers at her.

Pammy :"Like anyone would ever take you seriously with that Pink hair and all that ..."

Linda frowns.

WildFire :"Hmm what does that have to do with anything, besides, as I said Charleen is doing a really good job as an interviewer, so I don't think we need another one at this time."

Chaleen smiles.

WildFire : "Anyway, thanks for coming, I have some buisness to discuss with Pammy."

Charleen :"Ok see you after work honey....uhmmm later."

Linda :"..."

Charleen and Linda leave.

The door closes behind them.

Pammy shaking her head in exasperation :"If you are not careful those two will be duking it out in the parking lot."

WildFire :"And if they do, Linda will probably kick her butt, I've seen her fight, and pound for pound that girl is one of the toughest I have ever seen."

Pammy laughs :"Who would've thought two women practically killing themselves to get with you, personally I don't see why. After all your not really that much to look at or anything."

WildFire flexes :"I don't know , Charlee always seemed to think so, and I do have all that money and power to go with it."

Pammy (laughing): "And humility, don't forget the humility."

WildFire (looking thoughful) : "Linda reminds me of her..."

Pammy :"Ya me too, but Charleen is.... she is ok."

WildFire smiling :"Agreed."

Pammy :"It's good to see you smile like that I haven't seen you look that happy in a long time, Charleen is good for you."

WildFire clearing his throat. : "Anyway, back to business. So Tamara is on stress leave eh?"

Pammy :"Yes, the thing with her boyfriend Blackangel dying and then what Wesely tried to pull on her afterwards, it was just too much, she had to take some time off."

WildFire :"Yes revealing that he was her father at the funeral and then trying to strongarm her into helping him, was a real low move, even for him.

Pammy :"Most definently, anyway she is probaly gone for the rest of the season."

WildFire :"Noted. Hmm so did you go over the footage, that I asked you to look at?"

Pammy :"Yes"

WildFire :"And?"

Pammy :"I think you are correct. It does look like it happens exactly as you suspected."

WildFire :"Hmm ok. Keep it under your hat for now until I decide what to do about it, I think I will need more time and evidence."

Pammy :"Ok. Oh what made you suspect, instinct or something??"

WildFire :"When Arthax complained I checked as part of the normal routine, that and something Wesley said when he hired them."

Pammy :"Ahh."

WildFire :"Speaking of Wesley, did you get a copy of those contracts for me?"

Pammy :"Yes and they have as many irreregularities and crap as you figured."

Pammy slides a copy of a contract over to WildFire.

WildFire opens it and looks at it.

It is labelled TONY2AWESOME and has several areas highlighted in yellow.

WildFire :"Hmmm even at a glance I can see that this contract is crap, I am surpised he didn't have him sign it in blood."

Pammy :"This is par for the course on all his new contracts, LoKi, Fiendz, anyone hired since about a month before you took over."

WildFire :"Ok lets get them in here one at time, starting with Tony2awesome, as soon as we can, we need to start getting some answers and get this crap fixed as soon as we can."

Pammy :"Will do" She turns to leave.

WildFire :"Oh and congratulations eh, on the, you know little bundle of joy."

Pammy :"Eh, how did you know I only just found out before I came to work today, and I haven't even had a chance to tell my husband." She frowns "Anyway thanks."

She leaves.

WildFire grinning :"You're welcome."

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:12 am