Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Razor is here

Razor is here Empty Razor is here

Post  Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:30 am

*Crack a bottle by Eminem is on the Titan tron as a new wrestler is making his way to the ring.
    The wrestler enters in the ring with a microphone.*

The wrestler:Hello everybody ! My name is Rob "Razor" McCullough but I prefer to be called simply Razor.
    *The crowd is still quiet!*
    Razor:This is the first show of Squared Circle Terror and I'm here , prepared to show you , together with many other great stars on wrestling , what means the real wrestling and how are the greatest shows from TWG made.
    *There's no reaction from the crowd as they keep staring at the new wrestler from the ring.*
    Razor:C'mon, I was sent here to entertain you , what's you'r problem guys?
    *The crowd starts boooing.*
    Razor:Shut up ! You don't have any idea who you'r talking with ...!!! I'm the future superstar of SCT and you boo me ?!?
    *The crowd keeps boooing.*
    Razor:OK , no problem if you do this , keep booing me , but one day , you'll start making me songs and you'll ask me to appear here to fight .
    *The crowd start screaming:Get out , Get out!!!...*
    Razor:OK , I'm going , but all I can say it's that I love you guys...I love you and thanks for support.
    *The crowd keep screaming Get out while Razor is going to backstage laughing.
    Suddenly the Squared Circle Terror President, Wesley Brown theme is on the Screen as the president appears with a microphone.*

Wesley Brown:Where are you going Razor? You said something there in ring and you have to prove it , so you'll start with .... Johnny Nitro !!!
    *Wesley Brown goes back to backstage while Razor goes back to ring.*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sorry for adding that short reply of the president , you can rewrite it if you want but it was a short one and it was my only idea because it will be a kind of dark match , so I couldn't get any other idea scratch

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:16 pm