Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

3 posters

Black Crown #1 contender

Beefcake Jack

Number of posts : 17
    Registration date : 2009-05-11

Black Crown #1 contender Empty Black Crown #1 contender

Post  Beefcake Jack Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:44 pm

(Harvester of Sorrow by Metallica blares over the PA as Beefcake Jack walks to the ring with his barbed wire baseball bat over one shoulder and a burlap sack over the other. He walks in the ring and picks up a mike.)

Beefcake Jack: *drops the burlap sack on the mat* Well, WildFire, looks like you got one over on me, congratulations. It doesn't matter what it takes, I will get my title back and I will use my little surprise in this bag for some ultimate bloodletting. Whoever thinks they are the #1 contender needs to stand aside because I will claim my destiny whether you like it or not...so it is written, so it shall come to pass. Beefcake Jack has spoken.

(Harvester of Sorrow by Metallica blares over the PA as Beefcake Jack gathers the burlap bag and walks out of the ring and into the back.)
    WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Black Crown #1 contender Empty Re: Black Crown #1 contender

Post  WildFire Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:00 pm

#1 contender is Butter Chicken
    Butter Chicken
    Butter Chicken

Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2009-06-18

Post  Butter Chicken Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:27 am

A loud Chicken noise ROCKS the stadium and the four turnbuckles EXPLODE with flames. Beefcake Jack stops as he's just about to exit the ring.

Butter Chicken appears at the top of the ramp mic in hand as the crowd cheers.

Butter Chicken: Whoa there beefpaddy Jack.... If you think the fat man is going to stand by and let you pass him by you got another thing coming...

Butter Chicken begins to stroll around the ramp area.

Butter Chicken: I worked hard to get my number one spot and I'm not afraid to take on a crazy man....even one as sadistic as you...
    Beefcake Jack

Post  Beefcake Jack Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:24 am

WildFire wrote:#1 contender is Butter Chicken

I knew that OOC. BC wanted me to run an RP and that's what I had to go with. Smile
    Beefcake Jack

Post  Beefcake Jack Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:30 am

(Beefcake Jack picks up the mike to address Butter Chicken)

Beefcake Jack: Well then Butterball, your the next victim. You must be crazier then I am if you think you can stop me. It's time to pull out all the stops... *pulls an elbow pad wrapped in barbed-wire and slides it on his arm* It's time to carve up the Chicken... *pats elbow pad*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:06 am