Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

5 posters

Ideas for 5th Season

Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Ideas for 5th Season Empty Ideas for 5th Season

Post  Wicker Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:21 am

Hi guys

Here are some of my ideas for the next season:
    - I want to make TACTICAL RAMPAGE Show again. I think the concept of the show is very unique.
    - I want to schedule some tournament(s) (for #1 contendership for one of our titles)
    - ETERNAL PAIN 5 (PPV - last show of the season)

Stories and feuds:
    - Story with Wesley Brown and Twilight Storm will be pushed further. We will find out that Wesley is indeed a really bad guy.
    - Story for Tiger Gold (he lost all his matches in SCT up to now)....some wrestlers could laugh at hin and call him a loooooooser
    - @Wildfire & Blackangel: You could push the "Tamara pregnancy-story"
    - @Ryan Steele: With you new valet Jennifer beeing Tamara's sister and beeing man mad there should be enough potentail to write some cool stories
    - @Beefcake: You could push your feud with Gravy Boy. The Wicker Man and Wendy could also be involved here and there
    - The Wicker Man will maybe start a feud with Blackpanter
    - @Zeus: You could push your kidnapping story...
    - Butter Chicken and Wildfire could end their race for the BC Belt

Any other ideas from your side?

Ideas for 5th Season Empty Re: Ideas for 5th Season

Post  Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:23 am

Great season, great people and great management for all the shows. The stories really are interesting and Wicker made the shows evolve into much more then a gain in experience and fans. I bow my head in front of him and in front of all the vice GM's for making this a true role playing experience. Congrats and keep it up What a Face What a Face . . . Let the games . . continue !!Basketball Basketball

I'd like to start a feud with anyone around my level and, if rankings allow, for a small title belt . . . Perhaps a three way feud would work. . . Post around if you are interested . . . I might not be accurate or well versed in role play speech, but with your help i could definitely get things going

Also, could we include in the shows small .gif for special moves of finishers, or perhaps little movies and pictures with stances of the wrestler Suspect . . . This could work well for pointing out taunts during the fight . . .

bounce Awaiting feedback ! bounce
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Post  Wicker Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:49 am

Razzata wrote:Great season, great people and great management for all the shows. The stories really are interesting and Wicker made the shows evolve into much more then a gain in experience and fans. I bow my head in front of him and in front of all the vice GM's for making this a true role playing experience. Congrats and keep it up What a Face What a Face . . . Let the games . . continue !!Basketball Basketball

I'd like to start a feud with anyone around my level and, if rankings allow, for a small title belt . . . Perhaps a three way feud would work. . . Post around if you are interested . . . I might not be accurate or well versed in role play speech, but with your help i could definitely get things going

Also, could we include in the shows small .gif for special moves of finishers, or perhaps little movies and pictures with stances of the wrestler Suspect . . . This could work well for pointing out taunts during the fight . . .

bounce Awaiting feedback ! bounce

thankx for the compliment!!!
    A feud for you? Yeah...should be possible. Potential opponents are Piton, Billy Master and Cletus. To be honest...Cletus is currently a bit weak in comparison to you and Piton and Billy Master maybe a bit too strong.

Speaking about vids: Hm....I don't like these youtube-vids. But I will think about some graphics which could be added for special moves (finishers, moves using weapons etc...). I will sort that out and will check how it would look.

And don't worry about your English or your words. I'm also not a native English speaker and by the way...we have Wildfire who usually reviews the RP segments.

Thankx for the feedback...
    Beefcake Jack

Number of posts : 17
    Registration date : 2009-05-11

Post  Beefcake Jack Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:50 am

I like the way the feud with Wicker and Gravy has progressed. I appreciate the way the fed has been run and like the interaction with administration. It is something that most of the feds I've been involved in has been lacking. I also like the way my character has developed into a lead heel. Eventually, I'd like to get involved in a title picture of some sort.
    zeusthefighter
    zeusthefighter

Number of posts : 71
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  zeusthefighter Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:19 am

Admin wrote:
    - @Zeus: You could push your kidnapping story...
    Could nothing,I will!The next RP will be the Autograph signing,and I'll need that pic you made.
    Also,if Azot is in my league,so to say,I have an idea for an RP.

Post  Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:14 am

A feud for you? Yeah...should be possible. Potential opponents are Piton, Billy Master and Cletus. To be honest...Cletus is currently a bit weak in comparison to you and Piton and Billy Master maybe a bit too strong.

I have fought many times with piton in the invitationals and we are around the same strength, i win in red usually . . . I just tested 2 time with billy masters and i won in green and yellow, so we could match up too! Would be good to hear something from them too cheers
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Post  Wicker Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:43 pm

Razzata wrote:

I have fought many times with piton in the invitationals and we are around the same strength, i win in red usually . . . I just tested 2 time with billy masters and i won in green and yellow, so we could match up too! Would be good to hear something from them too cheers
    that's perfect!!!!
    Gravy Boy
    Gravy Boy

Number of posts : 52
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post  Gravy Boy Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:23 pm

Just prompt me if anything needs rping, should have a little bit more time in the weekday evenings now
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Post  Wicker Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:55 am

Gravy Boy wrote:Just prompt me if anything needs rping, should have a little bit more time in the weekday evenings now
    cool!!!
    killersword

Number of posts : 22
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  killersword Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:29 pm

I am free also and try to be more active now.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:48 pm