New Aquisitions

Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

New Aquisitions Empty New Aquisitions

Post  Wicker on Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:03 am

This could be the starting point for the 3 new guys Frank Jaeger, Valerio and Heavely Fighter. I hope it is OK for you.

Tamara from "The Illuminati" appears on the stage and walks to the ring.

Tamara: "Ladies And Gentlemen, It is great to be back in The Netherlands."

Tamara: "I have some news for you. I want to introduce to you SCT's newest aquisitions ... "

Tamara: "First of all, Frank Jaegar ..."

Frank Jaegar's entrance to be added.

Frank Jaeger SPEECH TO BE ADDED

Tamara: "Second of all ... The Heavenly Fighter"

The Heavenly Fighter entrance to be added.

The Heavenly Fighter SPEECH TO BE ADDED

Tamara: "Guys ... welcome to SCT. I want to tell you something. This is Squared Circle Terror and all these fans want to see ... PERFORMANCE ... ACTION ... and ..."

Suddenly one can see a woman jumping over the barriere.

Tamara: "Hey ... what are you doing?"

The woman walks to the ring announcer table and grabs a mic.

Tamara: "Security ... come down and ... I need you here."

The Woman: "Hold on, Ms. Tamara, hold on. Please give me one minute of your time."

Tamara: "This is a SCT show and I don't want some interruptions."

The Woman: "Just a few minutes ... please."

The Woman enters the ring.

The Woman: "First of all, let me introduce myself. My name is Valerio and I am from The Netherlands."

The crowd goes crazy.

Valerio: "I am a professional wrestler and I really would like to have a chance to be part of SCT."

Tamara (sarcastic): "Is that right??"

Valerio: "Please ... give a chance."

Tamara: "Hmmm ... well, we are in The Netherlands and why not give you a tryout."

Tamara: "Let me think ... "

Tamara: "What about a little tournament between you three? Everybody faces everybody in the next shows. The winner of a match gets 3 points, if the match ends with a draw, bot wrestlers will get 1 point."

The crowd: "Yeahhhhh...."

Tamara: "Valerio, listen carefully ... I will give you a chance, but if you should finish the tournament in last place you will not get a contract."

Valerio: "That's OK for me!!"

Last edited by Wicker on Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    Valerio

Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2011-10-07

New Aquisitions Empty Re: New Aquisitions

Post  Valerio on Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:37 am

Okay!
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Post  Wicker on Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:42 am

@Frank and Heavely Fighter:

Can you please add your parts for the RP. I will add it to the RP right here:
    The Heavenly Fighter SPEECH TO BE ADDED

Please add your entrance and a little speech
    Gast

Post  Gast on Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:15 am

is this OK?

Last edited by theheavenlyFighter on Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    Gast

Post  Gast on Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:18 am

Wicker wrote:This could be the starting point for the 3 new guys Frank Jaeger, Valerio and Heavely Fighter. I hope it is OK for you.

Tamara from "The Illuminati" appears on the stage and walks to the ring.

Tamara: "Ladies And Gentlemen, It is great to be back in The Netherlands."

Tamara: "I have some news for you. I want to introduce to you SCT's newest aquisitions ... "

Tamara: "First of all, Frank Jaegar ..."

Frank Jaegar's entrance to be added.

Tamara: "Second of all ... The Heavenly Fighter"

The Heavenly Fighter stands at the entrance. He takes the microphone.

The Heavenly Fighter: Hmmm, that report as well. It smells of thousands of fans, success, and the course of justice. Welcome to "Squared Circle Terror," is here, and THF
    I. .. Fight ... for the ... Right

Tamara: "Guys ... welcome to SCT. I want to tell you something. This is Squared Circle Terror and all these fans want to see ... PERFORMANCE ... ACTION ... and ..."

Suddenly one can see a woman jumping over the barriere.

Tamara: "Hey ... what are you doing?"

The woman walks to the ring announcer table and grabs a mic.

Tamara: "Security ... come down and ... I need you here."

The Woman: "Hold on, Ms. Tamara, hold on. Please give me one minute of your time."

Tamara: "This is a SCT show and I don't want some interruptions."

The Woman: "Just a few minutes ... please."

The Woman enters the ring.

The Woman: "First of all, let me introduce myself. My name is Valerio and I am from The Netherlands."

The crowd goes crazy.

Valerio: "I am a professional wrestler and I really would like to have a chance to be part of SCT."

Tamara (sarcastic): "Is that right??"

Valerio: "Please ... give a chance."

Tamara: "Hmmm ... well, we are in The Netherlands and why not give you a tryout."

Tamara: "Let me think ... "

Tamara: "What about a little tournament between you three? Everybody faces everybody in the next shows. The winner of a match gets 3 points, if the match ends with a draw, bot wrestlers will get 1 point."

The crowd: "Yeahhhhh...."

Tamara: "Valerio, listen carefully ... I will give you a chance, but if you should finish the tournament in last place you will not get a contract."

Valerio: "That's OK for me!!"

The Heavenly Fighter: What?? I am supposed to compete against a woman? You cannot be serious!! Aynway, she seems to be not a normal woman, but an Amazon-like, probably everyone here knows. I'll wrestle you ...

Frank.Jaegar

Number of posts : 17
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

Post  Frank.Jaegar on Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:41 pm

I wanted to be a nice guy, but three are just too much. So here's the ass, acting as a face.

A drum roll is playing loud and clear
    smoke hides the whole ring

Frank Jaegar appears on the stage with a mic in his hand

Frank Jaegar: „It is such a great pleasure for me to be here... to finally have made my way to the SCT. The greatest newcomer in the world...“

He looks around and points at himself

Frank Jaegar: „Yes, that's me....has finally come to the greatest wrestling federation in the world.“

First a mixed reaction comes from the crowd, but as Frank Jaegar mentions SCT, the crowd erupts in cheers.

Frank Jaegar: „But even more it is a pleasure for me to have the chance to bring joy, order, and salvation to this shattered and rotten country.“

boos come from the crowd

Frank Jaegar: „I have been with many, many aid programs to save the Netherlands from literally drown in their sorrows...“

Frank jaegar spreads his arms

Frank Jaegar: „Holland... your savior has returned“

He drops the mic, looks around and nods. Under neverending boos he makes is way down to the ring, enters it, and positions aside Tamara.

As Tamara lifts the mic back to her mouth the boos slowly fade.

[after we found out, Valerio will compete against us]

Frank Jaegar grabs the mic out of Valerios hand

Frank Jaegar: „Don't be afraid, kiddo. I will not be too harsh to you. Not after I heard where you poor little girl come from.“

Valerio

Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2011-10-07

Post  Valerio on Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:09 pm

Valerio who couldn’t suppress an haughty smile when Frank Jaegar said his words to her, now looks villainous at him. As she keeps on looking him straight in his eyes, she opens her hand to get the mic back.

Then she turns around ignoring him

Valerio: "Why on earth should I be afraid of a man, who in his wild fantasy is a savior. Coming to the Netherlands to keep us from drowning and thinking that Peppermint Patty will fall madly in love with him and Charly Brown will be jealous"

She walks to the Heavenly Fighter to look at him from head to toes with a prejorative expression on her face.

Valerio: "You know what it is with men who think of themselves as heroes and saviors? They end up exhausted, overwhelmed, and deeply stressed"

The crowd starts to cheer

Valerio: "And in your case, it will be done…by me…"

She starts to smile evil as the Dutch crowd start to chant her name, and her humiliating look goes from Frank Jaegar to the Heavenly Fighter. She turns around to nod at Tamara as she gives the mic back to her.

@Wicker:
    Could you edit the sentence (in the part written by you): Valerio: "That's OK for me!!" into:
    Valerio looks for a few seconds with no emotion on her face at Tamara before she starts to smile evil.
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Post  Wicker on Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:51 am

thank you guys ... I hope I have added everything in the correct areas of the RP

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:58 pm