Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

I Want Round 2

dark horse
    dark horse

Number of posts : 205
    Registration date : 2010-04-16

I Want Round 2 Empty I Want Round 2

Post  dark horse Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:58 pm

Dark Horse Pulls a locker from the walls and tosses it across the room. It crashes into the wall and slams into the wall near the door just as Wesley Brown walks in. Wesley stops dead in his tracks and looks down at the crumpled piece of metal that used to be a locker. He looks around nervously and sees Ava standing in a corner out of harms way. Then he looks at Dark Horse and takes a deep breath.

Wesley: You know that's coming out of y...

Before he could finish Dark Horse rips another locker from the wall and throws it in Wesley Brown's direction. It slams into the wall next to him with the same effect. He falls to the ground but quickly regains composure and springs back to his feet.

Wesley: Ehem - As I was saying, whatever you want tonight it's yours.

Dark Horse: The Wicker Man!

With that Dark Horse walks away into an adjoining room. Wesley looks at Ava and quickly adjusts his tie and collar and then clears his throat. He takes his time and saunters over to where Ava is standing and glaring in the direction Dark Horse is. Seeing her not even pay him any attention Wesley goes to touch her on the shoulder.

Ava: You will die of course!

There's an awkward moment of silence between the two. Her gaze doesn't leave the office. She doesn't even turn to look at him as he attempts to ask her a question.

Ava: Why do you think I'm over here? To look pretty?

Wesley tries to say something again. She turns her head in his direction.

Ava: That's right he's been like that since before we got here. He thinks The Wicker Man got lucky and he's willing to prove it. No Wesley don't think, just make it happen!

Wesley: Get out of my head! I hate that! And in case you forgot his contract is mine, he does what I say and not the other way around!

Ava turns around with a mischievous smile and stands looking at him for a good while before speaking. Wesley Brown gulps down hard as he looks into her eyes almost wanting to shrink from her gaze.

Ava: You own his contract, yes. But don't forget who owns yours. For that matter I wonder what HE would do to you if he knew who brought me to do what I did?

Wesley: You Beeep! You wouldn't dare!

Ava: Give him what he wants!

She walks away leaving Wesley by himself thinking. Suddenly a wide grin crosses his face and he starts toward the locker room door. He stops and looks back as he sees her shadow in the other room go to where Dark Horse's shadow is. There's a slight shift in her shadow for a moment that makes Wesley Brown Cringe before he walks out of the locker room. When the locker room door closes we see that Ava is now standing in the entrance to teh adjoining locker room with an angry look on her face.

- Camera Fades -

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:06 am