Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

Recognition of self is first

dark horse
    dark horse

Number of posts : 205
    Registration date : 2010-04-16

Recognition of self is first Empty Recognition of self is first

Post  dark horse Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:58 am

Dark horse is sitting on a bench in a locker-room, eyes closed. Deep slow breathes escape his lungs. He looks relaxed and his back is straight. He focuses making no sounds, only the sound of his breath. For a few seconds everything is quiet, then the door opens and Ava walks in and goes to where he's sitting. She stands in from of him for a few seconds and puts her face close to his own and to her dismay he doesn't even acknowledge her. She sticks out her tongue and licks his face and he still doesn't budge. She gets upset and stands with her hands on her hips looking at him with a death-stare.

Ava: You could at least say something, anything just to let me know I'm here.

Dark Horse breathes in deep and relaxes again into his close-eyed trance. Ava looks on in dismay and slaps him hard, growls and plops down on the bench next to him sighing.

Ava: Am I that unimportant?

He doesn't answer, but continues his meditation. She sighs again and leans against him resting her head on his shoulder. After a few moments pass.

Dark Horse: You're the most important thing to me here or there Goddess.

She looks up frightened and wide-eyed. Smiles and kisses him on the cheek. He smiles back at her and strokes her face.

Dark Horse: But right now I... These last few seasons I've... I need to re-focus so I could do what I do best. Gigantus or no Gigantus, there's no way I should've lost last week.

Ava: A pity party!?

Dark Horse: No - Recognition.

He lets the words hang in the air for a moment, then he lifts his head and closes his eyes arrogantly.

Dark Horse: I am the Unstoppable force, the people's Champion. THE GREAT ONE!

Ava starts clapping excitedly and grinning. He looks at her.

Dark Horse: And tonight, I'm gonna make somebody famous. The Champ is here.

Ava: I'll go find out if you have a match tonight and against who.

Dark Horse: It doesn't matter!!

He looks at the Camera as it fades out.
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Recognition of self is first Empty Re: Recognition of self is first

Post  Wicker Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:45 pm

ADDED

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:48 pm