Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

4 posters

Welcome to the Circus

Thraxas
    Thraxas

Number of posts : 62
    Registration date : 2010-10-18

Welcome to the Circus Empty Welcome to the Circus

Post  Thraxas Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:39 pm

Break it by Limp Bizkit plays out around the arena, and sparks rain down from the Titantron. The crowd erupts as all three members of The Damned, Thraxas, Excellox and Detritus step through the sparks and onto the stage. They slowly make their way down the ramp and climb into the ring. The three of them walk over to the side of the ring and signal for microphones which are promptly handed to them. Thraxas signals for the music to be cut.
    -
    Thraxas: You know we could come out here and say how great it is to be here in your town for some kind of cheap pop.
    -
    Excellox: Or we could come out and shout out some catchphrase and wait for you all to jump out of your seats and respond.
    -
    Detritus: We could come here and shamelessly promote some dodgy DVD.
    -
    Thraxas: We could even brag about how great we are and say that the champs are here.
    -
    Excellox: But we wouldn’t want to lower our standards.
    -
    Detritus: We are gathered in this ring because we have something important to say not insult your intelligence.
    -
    Thraxas: First off I want to thank Excellox for waking me out of my coma.
    -
    Thraxas turns and holds out his hand to Excellox. Excellox reaches out and the two men shake hands.
    -
    Bill Manson: So we are going to have a love fest in the middle of the ring.
    -
    Bill Manson leans back in his chair a smug grin on his face.
    -
    Janet Harper: Shut up Bill, just because they aren’t your two poster boys, doesn’t mean the rest of us don’t want to hear what they have to say.
    -
    Thraxas: You see Excellox woke me up and showed me there is a disease in SCT. Just like me Excellox loves his job. You see great athletes come out into this ring to entertain you every week.
    -
    Excellox: That’s right but it seems some people misunderstand the meaning of our brand of entertainment. They think that this is a different type of ring, a circus ring. They think It should involve clowns and pratfalls.
    Thraxas walks over and leans on the ring ropes facing the commentator tables.
    -
    Thraxas: Someone like Bill Mason, I bet by now Bill has made some smart remark about our time in the ring, just because we aren’t down with his favourite team.
    -
    Detritus and Excellox come and flank Tharaxs.
    -
    Detritus: I bet you feel pretty safe down there don’t you Bill, well why don’t you come up here and tell us what you think face to face like a man.
    -
    The Damned gesture Bill Manson to get in the ring. Bill just shakes his head.
    -
    Excellox: No well why don’t I come down there.
    -
    Thraxas: Oh dear, you see Bill, Excellox gets rather upset when people bad mouth him, I am sure you remember what happened to a fan that did that recently, but then maybe you are eager to discover why people call Excellox the weapon they fear.
    -
    Bill Manson sits forward so quickly he nearly falls out of his chair.
    -
    Excellox: Don’t have a heart attack Bill you are safe for now you see before I get to you I have two other clowns to deal with. Your boys BAG, and we are going to torture them in this ring just so you can see what is in store for you. You see last week they came out and did their little routine. I was so bored, I mean there was pain and suffering, but it isn’t the audience that is meant to suffer, and then finally Six String turned up and I thought finally we get to see someone knock Nathan Fisk’s Teeth down his throat. But it wasn’t to be you see as usual you guys had to make a mockery of everyone else and their jobs and cheat to win.
    -
    Thraxas: That is why Excellox and I deemed to interfere and that is why it seems we are going to have to do the job everybody else in the locker room want’s to do and that is shut you guys up once and for all. You see Excellox was right you are a cancer eating away at the heart of SCT. Well we are the cure and we are going to give you a serious dose of reality.
    -
    Detritus: Oh and if you guys want to bring Jamie along well that’s fine by us, personally I just can’t wait to meet her and show her what a real man Is made of.
    -
    Excellox: Now some of you might be thinking hell Excellox aren’t you mad you lost to Thraxas for the Circle of pain title and my answer to them is no. It brought Thraxas back to his senses and I can picture another title around my waist the Mater of Terror championship. Nathan Fisk you are not worthy to hold any title let alone the Master of Terror belt. So I am challenging you right here and right now to a title match.
    -
    Thraxas: Now knowing your egos I know what you are thinking right now what is in it for us. Well Nathan if you face Excellox for the Master of Terror title I will face you TDX for the Circle of Pain Title. Seeing as you guys are such big shots, bigger even than the company I am sure you can make it happen.
    -
    Excellox: Oh and Nathan don’t forget to bring your little pet, what was his name again, ah that was it Siegfried, you never know I might get a little peckish during the match.
    -
    Detritus: Oh and if you guys are yellow just like your no 1 fan remember this you are Damned and there is no where to run to and nowhere to hide.
    -
    The lights flicker and then go out, when the lights come on again seconds later the ring is empty.
    Excellox
    Excellox

Number of posts : 51

Welcome to the Circus Empty Re: Welcome to the Circus

Post  Excellox Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:57 am

As always I love it! But what is "Break it" by Limp BizKit? I'm a huge fan and I dont know it, so I guess you mean "Break Stuff"...?
    Thraxas
    Thraxas

Number of posts : 62

Welcome to the Circus Empty Re: Welcome to the Circus

Post  Thraxas Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:19 pm

(OOC sorry Excellox my mistake)
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11