Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

3 posters

What you see is what you get.

Thraxas
    Thraxas

Number of posts : 62
    Registration date : 2010-10-18

What you see is what you get. Empty What you see is what you get.

Post  Thraxas Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:30 pm

Charleen appears on the screen sat down in a leather chair.
    -
    Charleen: Good evening SCT tonight I am sat here with a man who in the short time he has been in SCT he has become a household name, a star, in his first season. He also became the New Blood Champion.
    -
    The camera pulls back to reveal Detritus sat opposite Charleen dressed all in black leather wearing shades.
    -
    Charleen: Thank you for joining me Detritus.
    -
    Detritus: Hey I like to keep my fans happy.
    -
    Charleen: So Detritus last season you burst onto the SCT scene like a shooting star. Ascending to the heights of becoming the New Blood Champion, did you ever believe in your wildest dreams that you would do so well.
    -
    Detritus grins.
    -
    Detritus: Charleen I never had a doubt. You see the thing about nature is it is unstoppable and that is what I am the Force of Nature. You see I float like a butterfly and sting like a bee nobody is as beautiful or as powerful as me.
    -
    Charleen: Well with your new found status it seems everybody wants a piece of you, Vince ‘The Rave’ Rapture and then I hear Gunzo and Wildfire also want your blood, does this not worry you.
    -
    Detritus: I am the sensation of the nation why would it worry me, I will face them one at a time or all at once. I heard Vince Rapture whining last week about his rematch. Well I hope you are watching Vince, I will face you any time, any place and any where. In my next match I face Wildfire but hell Vince you showed against Nixon that you are a big fat zero. So if you want me that bad you know where I will be, I ain’t hard man to miss, just look for the hordes of screaming women. In fact just so there is no confusion, Tamara, Soho Sixx, Six string, oh hell there are too many name to mention seeing as it seems just about anyone in SCT can make a match, I’m begging someone make this match. Wildfire I kept hearing from everyone you want to face me one on one, and earlier this week you got what you wanted, you stepped into the ring with the Force of Nature in an I quit match. Hell I hope didn’t dampen your fire, and that you are now regretting it, because the next time we step into that ring I am going to show why I am the sensation of the nation.
    -
    Charleen: I see you left Gunzo out of that list.
    -
    Detritus: Hm yes I did I left Gunzo to last for a very good reason.
    -
    Detritus holds up the New Blood Championship.
    -
    Detritus: You see this belt is called the New Blood Championship, as I said I will face anyone, and that includes Wildfire and Vince Rapture, well they aren’t really new to SCT, not like me and Gunzo. You see me and Gunzo have met before and Gunzo I have no problem facing you again. You see Gunzo I have your number. Not only do I have our experience in the ring but I also know every thing about you from Thraxas and Excellox all three of us know more about you then you will ever know about one of us. You stand alone Gunzo while I have two of your toughest opponents in my corner. So Gunzo bring it on, but remember this is a fight you can’t win. So whine and whinge about the fact you just can’t get the job done against the Damned. If you don’t mind Charleen I also have something I would like to say.
    -
    Charleen indicates for Detritus to go ahead.
    -
    Detritus: As I said before it is called the New Blood Championship, and I see this past week we have some new blood on SCT, so I would like to address them. Asian Sensation, let me apologise about google and wikipedia. You see the reason you couldn’t find anything regarding to your self last week is I heard both their servers crashed. Now I know your wondering what this has to do with me, well apparently they got that many people asking about me that it overloaded their servers. As for Nixon well we know all about each other but that is a story for another day. Now if you guys are sat their thinking, hey look what happened to Detritus that could be me. Well I aint a hard man to find guys, I will soon help you to raise up the ladder into household names, just remember guys it will always be a rung or two below me.
    -
    Charleen: What SCT wants to know why do we always see you wearing sunglasses, are you photo sensitive.
    -
    Detritus grins like a cheshire cat.
    -
    Detritus: How could anything be wrong with a perfect physical specimen like myself. You see I am the women’s pet and the men’s regret. What you see is what you get and what you don’t is even better.
    -
    Detritus slowly lowers his glasses grins and winks at Charleen. Charleen looks away and starts to blush.
    -
    Detritus: But you want to know the real reason. Well it’s because my future is so bright that I have to work shades, now I have a major work out to do in the gym, if you want you can watch me work out.
    -
    Charleen: Well just for journalistic reasons you understand.
    -
    Detritus: Of course, we wouldn‘t want to disappoint my fans, well what are we waiting for.
    -
    Charleen: And for all you Detritus fan’s out there, don’t worry I will give you a full report.
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

What you see is what you get. Empty Re: What you see is what you get.

Post  Wicker Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:32 pm

ADDED
    WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post  WildFire Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:58 pm

The lights flicker and when they come back on WildFire is standing next to Detrius.

WildFire :"Why so cocky Junior?"

WildFire :"You think that because you won four matches in the SCT that you are a big man now, you think you're something ....special."

WildFire :"You don't know a damn thing, not about this fed, not about wrestling and not about that title you wear around your waist."

WildFire :"So it's to be a title for Juniors now?"

WildFire :"Only new wrestlers should be able to compete?"

WildFire :"What crap. Why should the new wrestlers get anything, any special priveldges that the vetrans don't? Why should newbies get coddled and not have to earn their due and make their bones?"

WildFire :"The New Blood Belt was created by one of our old time Vetrans a man long departed and by many forgotten, but it is a title for Vetrans and Newbies alike, high and low. You don't have to have a 1000 wins or even understand what it means. But when you fight for the New Blood Title you fight as equals inside that ring and out. As long as you fight for it you and your opponent are equal in every way shape and form. Don't ever forget that, if you do I will take your title away."

WildFire :"As for #1 contenders you don't get to decide that. That is not your right, you haven't earned it. Vince is busy and may be available next season. And Gunzo... Gunzoi has been offered the opportunity but has been less than ..communicative. So at the PPV, unless Gunzo choses to speak up and issue a challenge to him, Soho Sixx shall be #1 contender. If you ,manage to win out best of three challenge and If you beat the number 1 contender at the PPV then next season you will get to issue a challenge a decide who you chose to face, otherwise ... But remember, you have a long way to go a a lot to do between then, so don't get cocky.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:56 pm