Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

3 posters

Old Rivals

shadowinger
    shadowinger

Number of posts : 186
    Registration date : 2010-10-18

Old Rivals Empty Old Rivals

Post  shadowinger Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:24 am

The lights in the SCT Arena go out and darkness falls upon the SCT fans then there is an explosion of Blue fire from ramp underneath the SCTtron shoots into the air. Shadowinger’s music starts to play. ‘The Living Shadow’ makes his way to the ring accompanied by Vanessa Canes.

Shadowinger is handed a mic from the Ring Announcer.

Shadowinger: Well SCT fans it's a new season with new challenges and new dreams. These start straightaway with looking to become No.1 contender for the Mondial Championship and seeking some payback from last season. T-Riggs you decided to interfere in my 'I Quit' championship match with Gigantus which I'm not very happy about. You dared to cheat me out of the title. I give Gigantus he's due that he is a great champion and worthy Black Crown champion. Just a shame that he had to use T-Riggs to get to the finish line. So T-Riggs I want to face you in a match don't mind which it could be Hell in a Cell, Last Man Standing, Ladder Match. I just know that payback will be served on your sorry carcus. So what do you says Riggs?

The SCT Fans start to stare at the SCT Titantron and ramp. While Shadowinger paces up & down in the ring with Vanessa leaning against the ropes.

Then T-Riggs music starts to play and he appears on the ramp with a mic in his hand.

The SCT fans start to cheer in anticipation on the next step.

T-Riggs: Shadow Shadow Shadow, strong words from the Living Shadow. I can see your upset even though you where a mask I can see it in your eyes. We've got a lot of history from CiR and a lot of unfinished business. You have a dream to become No.1 contender for the Mondial title, well your going to have to go through me to do it. And trust me that ain't going to be easy. So yeh chump I accept your challenge. As for the match, you pick, as we beat whatever in any match.

Shadowinger: O' yeh there is a lot of history between me and you. I'm looking to finally put that to bed and show that the "Living Shadow" has always been the better wrestler. You seem quite cocky Riggs but I will soon end your arrogrance when I face you in the ring. As for the match how about Hell in a Cell. Then I deal out more punishment and give the SCT fans what they want to see you defeated.

The SCT fans cheer and chant Shadow Shadow.

T-Riggs: Stop your cheering. Your cheering for a loser. Yeh Hell in a Cell sounds cool to me Shadow. Then these fans will see how much of a loser you are and you No.1 contender dreams will be shattered when I get the 1-2-3. As for dishing out punishment then give your best shot. (T-Riggs throws the mic on the floor and he's music starts to play and he walks Backstage).

Shadowinger stands with Vanessa Canes in the ring with the SCT fans still chanting Shadow Shadow.

Shadowinger's title journey begins with an old rival.
    WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Old Rivals Empty Re: Old Rivals

Post  WildFire Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:30 pm

"Born to Be Kings" By Queen plays on the 'Tron as the Lights flicker.

When they come back on WildFire is standing in the center of the ring.

WildFire "I like it but let's not do the Mondial thing, I am thinking further up the food chain, say top of the food chain, as in MASTER OF TERROR."

WildFire :"Unless you don't think you deserve it Shadowinger??"

WildFire :"A match against T-Riggs sounds cool, but why go after the Mondial when you can have Nathan Fisk and the MOT, unless you are still sore at Gigantus for winning your Mondial? Hmm, either way I think it's time you get your shot, unless you have any OTHER objections?"
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Post  Wicker Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:00 am

ADDED
    shadowinger
    shadowinger

Number of posts : 186
    Registration date : 2010-10-18

Post  shadowinger Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:16 am

Shadowinger pauses for a moment from Wildfire's comments and looks at Vanessa.

Shadowinger: Wildfire I accept your idea's and I certainly don't have any objections to your proposal. I'm ready for any challenge Wildfire.

Wildfire: Brilliant then let the fun and games begin.

Wildfire music plays and he returns backstage.

Shadowinger leaves the ring with Vanessa Canes with the SCT fans chanting Shadow Shadow Shadow.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:53 am