Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

The Illuminati Confer

WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

The Illuminati Confer Empty The Illuminati Confer

Post  WildFire Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:48 pm

The Illuminati are gathered in their conference room discussing the upcoming PPV.

WildFire : "First order of Business is the COP championship, or rather who should be #1 contender."

Tamara :"As you know , Gunzo and Thraxxas went the distance again with a draw and we need a #1 contender. So do we make one of them the number 1, if so who or do we chose someone else?"

Legacy :"I think we should make one of them #1 contender but who, they both deserve it?

Twilight Storm :"Let Thraxxas be #1, he did beat the crap out of Gunzo."

Bigjobs :"But failed to seal the deal, Gunzo showed alot of heart."

Dark Horse :"But offense sells tickets, and besides which would you rather see Thraxxas vs Excellox or Excellox vs the Noob."

WildFire :"Point taken. Shall we vote?"

Tamara :"As usual one vote per person."

Soho Sixx stands up and motions to the camera as it fades to black.

The camera comes back on a short time later.

WildFire :"So Thraxxas is Number 1 contender, and we will have Butter Chicken face Gunzo, lets give them a ladder match for something different."

Tamara :"So next up is the Black Crown, do we want Shadowinger to face Gigantus one more time??"

WildFire shakes his head :"No that's been there and done. Besides next season he has a shot at the MOT."

Tamara :"What?"

WildFire :"TDX and Nathan Fisk have decided that they are bigger and better than the fed, that they don't need to care about anyone other than themselves, it's time they learn otherwise."

Tamara :"And so what are you going to do?"

WildFire :"Shadowinger WILL WIN his match against TDX, and TDX and Nathan Fisk will spend the rest of the Season fighting over who gets to be #1 contender."

Tamara :"What do you mean WIN?"

WildFire :"One way or the other."

Dark Horse :"So WE will be making sure??"

WildFire smiles :"ABSOLUTELY."

The other Illuminati frown.

Dark Horse laughs.

WildFire :"Also we are breaking up the tag team of Soho Sixx and Legacy."

Legacy :"Why?"

WildFire :"Soho wants to do some singles work, and I think you are ready to stand on your own. We will probably start you off against Adam MacFarland while we find a good opponent for Soho."

Tamara :"Hmm speaking of which, what do we do about Detrius?"

WildFire :"Don't worry about him I will take car of him."

Tamara :"How so?"

WildFire :"The New Blood title tournement was in part just an excuse to test him and see how he stacks up, come the next season we'll see how he does one on one against me."

Tamara : "For the New Blood title??"

WildFire shrugs :"Either or, it's doesn't matter."

Tamara :"Don't titles matter to you?"

WildFire :"Not really, it has always been about finding the best opponents for the best matches. Titles are secondary."

Tamara :"Spoken like a man who can have any title any time he wanted."

WildFire :"One way or the other, what do I need of more shiny trinkets."

Camera fades to black

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:06 pm