Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

No mercy for AVA

WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

No mercy for AVA Empty No mercy for AVA

Post  WildFire Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:16 pm

WildFire walks into The Illuminati Office he tosses down a piece of paper on Tamara's desk.

Tamara :"Hmm what is this?"

WildFire "Alice get's to decide the matches now?"

Tamara :"Why not she is one of us, and it's a good match."

WildFire shakes his head :"Since when, she may be your sister but hse has no right, only you and I do."

Tamara :"Don't the Illuminati always decide these things together?"

WildFire :"But only you and I have the authority to finalize it, she made this decision on her own. Without talking to ANY of us. She has no right."

Tamara "It was still a good match ."

WildFire :"So what happens when she makes a bad match? What happens if she chooses to make a match in favor of her boyfriend MacFarland??"

Tamara :"She won't."

WildFire :"She won't because she is not one of us."

Tamara :"And why not?"

WildFire :"Because when push comes to shove will she support us or support MacFarland?"

Tamara :"She will support us."

WildFire :"Are you sure? Do we even have the right to force her to make that kind of choice. Especially after all she is going through with AVA??"

Tamara :"She needs to grow up and stop being a big baby."

WildFire :"Really, do you think you would do any better." He leans in close as the camera loses it's focus.

The camera fades to black for a short while before coming back on.

When it does Tamara is just finishing cleaning up herself as she sets aside the waste basket she just finished vomitting in.

Tamara :"That is horrible that, is unconscionable, and Dark Horse, brought that that thing into our midst, I shall have both of them IMMEDIATELY BANNED from the SCT. AVA...AVA.. she is a monster!"

WildFire :"No leave AVA to me, I have as much reason to Hate her as anyone else. AVA will suffer for her crimes. She will learn that some people don't get to be forgiven. Some people just get to suffer for their sins for the rest of their lives."

WildFire :"There will be no mercy or Forgiveness for AVA only the suffering and pain she deserves."

Camera fades to black.

Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

No mercy for AVA Empty Re: No mercy for AVA

Post  Wicker Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:24 am

ADDED

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:06 pm