Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

4 posters

The Force of Nature

Thraxas
    Thraxas

Number of posts : 62
    Registration date : 2010-10-18

The Force of Nature Empty The Force of Nature

Post  Thraxas Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:28 pm

Charleen is stood with Detritus and Thraxas backstage.
    -
    Charleen: SCT fans I have with me today the enigma that is Detritus along with Thraxas. Let me ask you first what is the relationship between you two.
    -
    Thraxas: Me and Detritus go way back.
    -
    Detritus: We sure do, we lived together in the ghetto and watched each others back.
    -
    Thraxas: Do you remember the time we had that run in with those bikers.
    -
    Detritus starts to laugh.
    -
    Charleen: That sounds very interesting and maybe we can discuss that at another time. But what the SCT fans really want to know right now is, Detritus you where the surprise entrant into the tournament for the New Blood Championship, do you feel honoured by this.
    -
    Detritus: Charleen of course I feel honoured, every Tuesday and Friday I would watch how my friend Thraxas was doing on SCT. Of course I also got to see so many great stars win the New Blood Championship and use it as the first stepping stone to go onto greater things. If I win the belt I will use it to make my peers proud. I will use it to prove that I deserve to hold the belt. I will become the number one creation, the sensation of the nation. I will be the women’s pet the men’s regret. What you see is what you get and what you don’t is better yet.
    -
    Detritus flash’s a grin and raises his hands up to his forehead and starts to groom his hair.
    -
    Charleen: Well you certainly impressed in your first match by beating Adam McFarland, who never really to be any problem for you. Do you think you can beat your other two opponents Wild Fire and Vince “The Rave” Rapture.
    -
    Thraxas: Detritus will prove to everyone why he is known as the Force of Nature.
    -
    Detritus flex’s his muscles.
    -
    Detritus: I am the reflection of perfection. The man of the hour, the man with the power. I float like a butterfly, sting like a bee there’s nobody as beautiful or as powerful as me.
    -
    Charleen: Well you certainly don’t seem to have any problem in the confidence department. Thraxas if I may turn to you for a moment. We normally don’t see you without your partner Excellox. Is he getting ready to defend his new found title.
    -
    Thraxas: I wouldn’t know he seems to think that all I am jealous of his success and that I have something to prove to him.
    -
    Charleen: So this isn’t the case, you won’t feel jealous if both of your friends have a belt and you don’t.
    -
    Thraxas shakes his head in frustration.
    -
    Thraxas: Charleen It wouldn’t be natural if I didn’t feel some regret that they had belts but I didn’t. However I will use this as an incentive to push onto greater things. Excellox I know you are watching this somewhere, I am glad you won the competition. As I said all along I didn’t care who it was as long as one of the Damned held the belt. You think I have something to prove well you are right I need to prove I am the number one contender for the COP title. Gunzo It was great to test my skills against you again and we delivered what could have been a great match but there was one problem with it. There was no out right winner. I am sure that the great SCT fans would love to see us go at it again one more time, to really decide who the number one contender is. I suggest at the next PPV we have a match to decide who should be the person to face Excellox in his first title defence. This time I suggest we have a match that makes sure there is no dispute of the outcome, where at the end every one knows who is the winner and who is the loser.
    -
    Charleen: I am sure the fans would love to see you and Gunzo go at one last time. But what sort of match was you thinking of ?
    -
    Thraxas: I leave that up to the SCT booking committee.
    -
    Charleen: So what does this mean for Excellox, has he left the damned. Is Detritus set to replace him.
    -
    Detritus: Yes I am joining the damned, but I am here to replace no one.
    -
    Thraxas: As Detritus says he is here to replace no one but if Excellox decides to leave or not Is up to him. As far as I am concerned he is still a valuable member of the Damned.
    -
    Charleen: Well I thank you both for your time and wish you both good luck.
    Excellox
    Excellox

Number of posts : 51
    Registration date : 2010-10-18

The Force of Nature Empty Re: The Force of Nature

Post  Excellox Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:40 pm

(I like Smile )
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Post  Wicker Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:25 am

ADDED
    WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post  WildFire Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:42 am

looking at Excellox vs Butter Chicken (Casket match ) for the COP because they were so close.
    And Thraxxas vs Gunzo (hardcore) #1 contender match because it fits in with Gunzo's theme

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:23 am