Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

Scout2Awesome

Gast

Scout2Awesome Empty Scout2Awesome

Post  Gast Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:58 am

The camera is backstage where Charleen stands in front of a SCT monitor. She is smiling at the camera before raising her microphone to her mouth to speak.

Charleen: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Please welcome my guest at this time, a semi-finalist in the Last Blood Black Crown Championship Tournament, Scout!

The crowd cheer as Scout appears on-screen, but this time without his gun and backpack; only his helmet. His face is dead serious, piercing cold gaze fixed upon his dark brown eyes.

Charleen: Good evening, Scout, thank you for taking your time out of your preparation tonight for your match against Tony2Awesome for me to conduct with an interview with you. How are you tonight?

Scout: I'm doing good.

Charleen: Excellent! As I just said a moment ago, you are going to participate in what is sure to be a tough match against Tony2Awesome in a Last Blood match, where the winner advances to the finals of the Black Crown tournament.
    Two weeks ago, you lost to your first-round opponent Krabathor in a rather embarrassing Last Man Standing match. However, last week, you managed to bounce back and avenge your victory by taking a different approach to your Last Blood tournament match. Instead of looking to knock your opponent out cold, you performed a vicious variety of painful submission holds on him, such as the Modified Fujiwara Armbar and the move that ultimately forced the referee to award the match to you, the Half Nelson. How do you feel about that?

Scout: I'm feeling good, Charleen. It's always good to carry the momentum in from a previous match and into the next; it gives you a certain boost of confidence that you can repeat your victory against the next opponent. I believe that I also came off the match against Krabathor very strongly, not only did I avoid being cut open by my opponent, but I also hurt him so bad that the referee had to award the victory to me by forfeit.
    Still believe I'm Arthax, Charles?

Charleen: Let's leave Charles and his bad hairstyle out of this, shall we? Well, Mr. Scout, you have to remember that your opponent tonight, Tony2Awesome, also came off a victory, or else he wouldn't have been here tonight. Not only that but he also ended the match in submission after synching in his brutal finishing maneuver, the Awesome Lock.

Scout: Indeed.

Charleen: Also, internet wrestling fans all over the world believe that you are at a huge disadvantage over Tony, the reason being that he has a more-rounded game rather than you, which is almost completely focused on technical wrestling. What do you have to say about that?

Scout: The only thing I have to say is that these fans are wrong. If you haven't noticed, I actually incorporate high-flying and power maneuvers such as the Asai Moonsault and TKO in my arsenal of moves, not only chain wrestling and submissions. My main priority, though, is indeed technical wrestling. You see, Charleen, I see this as MY advantage.
    Not to be boastful, but I have excellent technique in not only applying submission holds and performing throws and takedowns but also in blocking and countering moves. I honestly don't see a way that Tony can fight through my defense -- nor my offense -- and knock me out.

Charleen: That is some clever insight. Any last words for the fans, Scout?

Scout: Tonight, I will defeat Tony2Awesome. I WILL defeat him. Be it knockout or submission, I don't really care. I'm in it to win it. Two men walk down the aisle, only one will remain standing. I guaran-damn-tee that that man will be me. I guarantee that Tony does not deserve the suffix of "2 Awesome", and I will prove that that title rightfully belongs to me... Scout2Awesome.

Charleen: All right then, good luck on your match tonight, Scout...

Scout: Scout2Awesome.

Charleen: ... thanks for your time.

Scout smiles approvingly and nods before walking off as the camera fades to black.

Sorry that I didn't have much time to RP. I've been receiving a ton of homework EVERY day and I've been busy as hell.
    WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Scout2Awesome Empty Re: Scout2Awesome

Post  WildFire Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:00 pm

It's good no worries eh
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11