Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Now what?

Gast

Now what? Empty Now what?

Post  Gast Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:47 am

Interviewer: Ladies and gentleman Im here with Jaw Breaker, a member of the newest stable The TUGAS.

Jaw Breaker appears in the camera sight.

Interviewer: Welcome and thank you for your time. Now last week there was a match between The TUGAS and the..

Jaw Breaker: Sorry I'll have to stop you there. I know what you are going to say. I heard it all week. Yes there was a stable match. Yes we lost.

Interviewer: How does that defeat affects you and The TUGAS?

Jaw Breaker: No one likes to lose but I survive. Its just a minor set back in our path. We are a young stable. I never work with the other 3 guys from the stable before. Just a month ago. But we are looking good. After that match we had the opportunity to thought better. All of us learned something about that match. And we are better now. Despite most people we can learn with our mistakes.

Interviewer: Were your stable plans changed after that match?

Jaw Breaker: The plan is the plan. Same as it was before. Pure and simple. Clean all the mess in SCT. And we are starting with the Apocaliptical weird guys.

Interviewer: Its pronounced Apocal...

Jaw Breaker: What ever man I dont care about the name of losers I defeat. I dont care about my opponents name. I only care about inflicting pain and beatting everyone. Like I was saying about the plan. Still the same. And soon all the titles will be with us. I see there is a champion among Apocalosers. If I were him I would watch out.

Interviewer: Are you saying you and The TUGAS are going to attack TDX?

Jaw Breaker: Whoo, whoo, calm down. I never said that.

Interviewer: Yes, but you told him to watch out.

Jaw Breaker: Its just a warning. Nothing else.

Interviewer: Are you going after TDX's title? Because I remember you lost your title for him.

Jaw Breaker changes his face posture and looks angry.

Jaw Breaker: Look I lost to him but... but...

Interviewer: But, what?

Jaw Breaker: But now Im with The TUGAS. Everything is different from last time. I saw the truth and now I have build up. Im better now. Just a warning to all Apocalosers and the others out there. Respect us and let us do our job. We have no mercy, we are resilient and we have nothing to lose. And when someone has nothing to lose that is when that person becomes the most danger individual.

T_D_X
    T_D_X

Number of posts : 46
    Registration date : 2009-12-18

Now what? Empty Re: Now what?

Post  T_D_X Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:11 pm

At this moment the camera switches to ring. The ring is cloaked by smoke and suddenly the four corner posts are starting to burn.
    As the smoke clears the German Nightmare TDX is standing in middle of the ring in front of a black casket.

TDX:" Jaw Breaker you want to challenge me again for my title then this will be your fade!"

He points at the casket.

TDX:" And by the way it is spelled A-P-O-C-A-L-Y-P-S-I-A, Apocalypsia!
    You got the match but I as the champion chose the stipulation....
    So take it or run away with your tail between your legs, Like the little sissy that you are!"
    But don't think to long because our match is next!"

The light goes out and as it turns on again TDX is gone!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:37 pm