Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

Cross my heart and Hope they die

dark horse
    dark horse

Number of posts : 205
    Registration date : 2010-04-16

Cross my heart and Hope they die Empty Cross my heart and Hope they die

Post  dark horse Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:44 pm

Jennifer walks backwards out of Dark Horse's locker room smiling, she adjusts her mini skirt and fixes her hair slightly and then turns to walk away almost running into Kings Reign. They stand staring at each other for a good while neither saying anything.

Jennifer: Get outta my way freak.

Kings Reign: Is that anyway to speak to the king of SCT?

Jennifer: Oh, I'm sorry. Move it Freak!

Dark Horse pokes his head out the door and looks at the two fo them.

Jennifer: Can you tell your lackey here to move

Dark Horse: He's not my lackey. And you can ask him yourself, he doesn't bite.

Dark Horse and Kings Reign chuckle.

Jennifer: Who do you think you're...? Just remember why I came here, if you think I did all that for fun you got another thing coming.

Dark Horse: Chill woman, I got this. And whether you were here for fun or not, you sure sounded like you had a good ol' time. Felt like it too.

Jennifer Blushes and looks at Dark Horse angrily. Then she storms off almost pushing Kings Reign over. He moves aside laughing to himself. As she turns the corner and leaves they start talking.

Kings Reign: What was that all about?

Dark Horse: She set up a match between me, Ryan steele, and Tommy Gunz. I'm a need you tonight man. She paid me to lose. She's trying to rebuild Gunz's ego cause I crushed it.

Kings Reign: And you accepted!?

Dark Horse looks at Kings Reign dumbfounded.

Dark Horse: Dude. Be serious. We're going out there to destroy those idiots. Then I can focus on other things. Shoulda never got mixed up with small fish like Tommy Gunz. I coulda been focusing on more important things.

Kings Reign: Remind me to never, and I mean never make a deal with you. Speaking of more important things. Did you see that celebration tonight?

Dark Horse: Yeah, and I also saw Loki. That anger is something we can use to get what we want.

Kings Reign: I love me some anarchy. You sure you're gonna be up for a tag team match tonight. You look like you've been through a war already my friend.

Dark Horse: They should be calling me Dark Stallion. Don't worry. I can carry my load. After tonight I hope this ends this little beat-down I've been putting on Tommy Gunz, I could focus on immortals or Apacalypsia.

Kings Reign: You know there's another one now right?

Dark Horse: Ha ha... I'm sure they wouldn't wanna break a nail or anything. Far as I'm concerned the only possible threat there is Dragondevil. And he's barely worth the consideration. If they somehow start making too much noise or becoming a distraction we squash those little bugs.

Kings Reign: When did you get the time to see all that? Didn't you have your hands full?

Dark Horse: I have my ways. I'm gonna get ready. I'll meet you in about ten minutes.

Kings Reign walks away.

Camera fades
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Cross my heart and Hope they die Empty Re: Cross my heart and Hope they die

Post  Wicker Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:58 am

Thankx!