Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Announcement 8-Man Title Tournament

Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Announcement 8-Man Title Tournament Empty Announcement 8-Man Title Tournament

Post  Wicker Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:47 am

PLEASE REVIEW THE TEXT AND CORRECT IT IF NECESSARY...I'M NOT A NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER

One can hear Wesley Brown's trumpet fanfare. The crowd boooos. Along with Wesley Brown Tamara appears with two boxes in her hands.

Wesley Brown: "Ladies and Gentlemen....there is another thing I want to get rid of."

Welsey Brown looks at Tamara. Tamara opens the first box at takes the AWA Heavyweight Belt out of it. Wesley Brown takes the belt.

Wesley Brown: "I want to get rid of THAT".

He holds the belt up in the air. Wesley looks at Tamara again and she takes a bottle out the box. Wesley Brown opens the bottle and pours the content of the bottle over the AWA Heavyweight belt. Now he takes a lighter out of his trouser pocket, sets the belt in flames and trows it to the ground.

The crowd is fully upset and boooos...

Wesley Brown looks at Tamara again, she opens the second box and takes out another belt.

Wesley Brown: "THIS is how a championship belt should look like. This is the belt for the future Terror Champion which will be determined in an 8-man tournament. None other than the Grand President of Squared Circle Terror .....Wesley Brown...made the schedule for the tournament, which will start tonight.

On the big screen one can see the schedule...

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:36 am