This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Lines are drawn

shadowinger
    shadowinger

Number of posts : 186
    Registration date : 2010-10-18

Lines are drawn Empty Lines are drawn

Post  shadowinger on Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:52 pm

Twilight Storm is walking to her car when Vanessa Canes appears. Twilight is startled by Vanessa. Vanessa moves towards her.

Twilight: Hi Vanessa, what's up?

Vanessa Canes: What's up hey. I've seem how you look at Shadowinger my boyfriend and I don't like it one bit. You maybe the only female active roster member and I do respect that but don't think for a second that new rivalry with my boyfriend will be anything else!!!

Twilight: Hang on there Vanessa I think you've got me totally wrong and the situation wrong as well. I'm challenging your boyfriend, Shadowinger for the title not his heart. Nothing more nothing less.

Vanessa: Well that's not I've heard backstage from the female staff.

Twilight: Well you've been misinformed Vanessa big time. And to be honest I'm quite offended by the accusations. Plus on the other hand thank you for all the motivation I need to drive me to take the Master of Terror championship from Shadowinger. Now get outta my way before I make you.

Twilight Storm pushes past Vanessa Canes and gets in her car and drives out of the Parking Lot speedily. While Vanessa stands with a bemused look on her face.

Current date/time is Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:21 pm