Give Me One Of The Belts (for PPV)

Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Give Me One Of The Belts (for PPV)

Post  Wicker on Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:48 am

Tamara appears on the stage, walks to the ring and grabs a mic.

Tamara: "Ladies And Gentlemen, at this time I'm calling out ..."

Tamara: "The reigning Circle Of Pain Champion and New Blood Champion ... TDX!!"

TDX's entrance to be added

Tamara: "TDX, first of all, congrats for winning the New Blood Championship against Gunzo. Now you are double champion."

Tamara claps her hands.

Tamara: "Anyway, you know that you have to give back one of the belts ... that was the stipulation and you have to give it back ...NOW. Which one will it be?"

TDX's REPLY TO BE ADDED ... finally TDX give back the NB Belt.
    Tamara: "Thank you."

Tamara: "Ladies And Gentlemen, the New Blood Championship is now vacant! The new champion will be determined later in this show. I will keep you informed about how."

Tamara: "TDX ... you will of course defend your COP title tonight. As a special reward you can decide who your opponent will be. I will give you three possibilities.."

Tamara: "BCC158, Gunzo again or Thraxas. Who will it be?"

TDX's SPEECH TO BE ADDED ... it will be Thraxas
    T_D_X
    T_D_X

Number of posts : 46
    Registration date : 2009-12-18

Re: Give Me One Of The Belts (for PPV)

Post  T_D_X on Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:11 am

Tamara appears on the stage, walks to the ring and grabs a mic.

Tamara: "Ladies And Gentlemen, at this time I'm calling out ..."

Tamara: "The reigning Circle Of Pain Champion and New Blood Champion ... TDX!!"

It seems like a thunder has just stroke!

Live Evil from Resident Evil the Umbrella Chronicles is played.

The nicknames IRON WARRIOR and The German Nightmare appear on the titan trone..

suddenly high flames light on, as though the tron was set to fire!

TDX makes his way to the ring

wearing a black leatherjacket and black jeans with bikerboots and his patented sunglasses

and both the Circle of Pain and the New Blood title on his shoulders.

by his side is Jamie the Goddess , who kisses him burning with passion they walk to the ring.

smoke hides the whole ring.they enter the ring together

TDX makes his pose in the middle of the ring and three pyrotechnics silver , red and gold, blow at each corner of the ring.

Tamara: "TDX, first of all, congrats for winning the New Blood Championship against Gunzo. Now you are a double champion."

Tamara claps her hands.

Tamara: "Anyway, you know that you have to give back one of the belts ... that was the stipulation and you have to give it back ...NOW. Which one will it be?"

TDX smiles

TDX:" Poor little Tammy am I too good for your Federation?! Look at my shoulders ...

Jamie points at the belts.

Jamie:" This man is the best in the world !"

TDX :" This proves everything... and now you have to take one of your Championships back knowing that otherwise the New Blood title would stay with me forever."

TDX laughs

TDX:" Because there is no one in the New Blood Division that could take it away from me! You waste my time! I will step down as the UNDEFEATED New Blood Champion! Here give your little Boys something to play with!"

finally TDX gives back the NB Belt.

Tamara: "Thank you."

Tamara: "Ladies And Gentlemen, the New Blood Championship is now vacant! The new champion will be determined later in this show. I will keep you informed about how."

Tamara: "TDX ... you will of course defend your COP title tonight. As a special reward you can decide who your opponent will be. I will give you three possibilities.."

Tamara: "BCC158, Gunzo again or Thraxas. Who will it be?"

TDX:" BCC158 what is that for a name ?

No he is OUT I don't wrestle people with a that sounds like an emergency code!

Gunzo again no that would be boring a total waste of my time!

Give me that Voodoofreak Thraxas at least I can tear down the house with him!"

Current date/time is Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:55 pm