Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Sergiu want his revenge

Sergiu*aka*Nightmare

Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2011-10-03

Sergiu want his revenge Empty Sergiu want his revenge

Post  Sergiu*aka*Nightmare Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:20 am

Sergiu's entrance song is heard in the arena.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/HDG1DwloCLE?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/HDG1DwloCLE?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Sergiu makes his appearance on the ramp with a microphone in his hand.

The audience start to boo him.

Sergiu : " Oh give me a break ,I'm sick tired about you."

Sergiu make his way to the ring.

The audience continue to boo him.

Sergiu : " You know why I'm here and I want to ask you to SHUT UP."

The audience : "We don't care! "

Sergiu : "Believe me the feeling is reciprocal and wants again Shut Up.The reason I'm here is because last week I lost my title against Szysmonl and I want my revenge ."

The Audience : "We Don't care!"

Sergiu : "Me either , so please stop and let me finish this."

The audience : "We don't care!"

Sergiu : "Well if you don't want to see me let me finish my business and I'll leave you."

The audience : "We don't care!"

Sergiu : "Is useless ,ok Mr. Szymonl the think is I lost my title in first match against you and to be fair you must give me my title rematch to prove that your better than me.So please come out here and lets talk about this.

Sergiu is waiting in the middle of ring.
    After 30 seconds Szymonl Entrance song is heard.
    Szymonl make his appearance on the ramp with a microphone in his hand.

Szymonl : " Sergiu for my first fight here I beat you and I take the title , and let me say that it was incredible but somehow I know it you'll come and you'll ask me to give you a rematch,anyone have do that instead you so is no surprise for me,that's why I'm gonna give you the rematch right now,right here,but with one condition."

Sergiu : " And what is the condition?"

Szymonl : " If I beat you you'll never ask me for an another rematch or another title shoot."

Sergiu : " You play hard,I'm agree with this condition only if you agree with mine."

Szymonl : "I'm listing ."

Sergiu : " If I beat you and take my title back you'll never have a another title shoot as time I'm the champion."

Szymonl : " Sounds reasonable for me,so is deal."

Szymonl drop the microphone and go to the ring.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:13 am