This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

For next season: Meeting with Radanek

Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

For next season: Meeting with Radanek

Post  Wicker on Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:00 am

One can see SCT President Benjamin Breeg and his secretary Janice Stevens in the office.

Suddenly there is knock on the door.

Benjamin Breeg: "Come in!!"

The door is opened and Radanek walks in.

Benjamin Breeg: "Welcome ... sit down. Who are you?"

Radanek just looks at Benjamin Breeg.

Janice Stevens: "Mr. Breeg ... that is Radanek!!!"

Benjamin Breeg: "Radanek, aha. And? Should I know him?"

Janice Stevens: "MR. BREEG ... with all do respect, but Radanek is most probably the best wrestler in the world!!"

Benjamin Breeg: "Is he??"

Benjamin Breeg (to Radanek): "Are you indeed the best wrestler in the world?"

Radanek just nods.

Benjamin Breeg: "Hmmm ... let me check something out."

Benjamin Breeg looks at a piece of paper which is lying on his desk.

Benjamin Breeg: "Hmmm ... I'm a bit confused. This ..."

Benjamin Breeg shows Radanek the piece of paper.

Benjamin Breeg: "... is the list of reigning SCT Champions. If you are indeed the best wrestler in the world, why are not on that list?"

Radanek: "Mr. Breeg, I'm not interested in titles anymore. I won everything in this business. I fought in front of more than 140.000 people for Chaos In Ring and I won every important title in this business."

Benjamin Breeg: "Chaos In Ring? What is that?"

Janice Stevens: "Mr. Breeg. CiR was the biggest wrestling organization. It closed doors more than 1 year ago."

Benjamin Breeg: "Aha ... I see. Let me check something else out."

Benjamin Breeg looks at another piece of paper.

Benjamin Breeg: "Strange ... this ..."

Benjamin Breeg shows Radanek the second piece of paper.

Benjamin Breeg: "... is the history of the SCT titles and you are NOT on that list."

Radanek: "As I said ... I'm not interested in titles anymore."

Benjamin Breeg: "Not interested ... aha ... I see."

Benjamin Breeg nods and looks on his desk. Suddenly he slams his hand on the desk.

Benjamin Breeg (in rage): "LISTEN!!! Who do you think you are? You claim to be the best wrestler in the world, but what I can see sitting right in front of me is lame puppy!!"

Radanek angily looks at Benjamin Breeg.

Benjamin Breeg (shouting): "Obviously you are such a guy which earns his money for nothing in this fed!! What I need in this fed are guys which are hungry ... hungry to climb the ladder, hungry to win titles, hungry to show their best performance for our fans. And what are you? I repeat ... A LAME PUPPY!!"

Radanek: "MR. PRESIDENT ... nobody speaks with me with that tone in his voice ... NOBODY!!!"

Radanek gets up from his chair and clenches his fists.

Benjamin Breeg: "Don't tell me that you would attack me!!"

Radanek: "I will attack and destroy everybody who speaks with me like that!!"

Benjamin Breeg starts smiling.

Benjamin Breeg: "Calm down Radanek and sit down. I just wanted to see whether the old Radanek is still alive or already dead and gone. And I just saw ... he IS alive. All I wanted to do is motivate you. Motivate to find the old Radanek."

Radanek sits down.

Benjamin Breeg: "Listen, I could see that you only fought Tag Team Matches in the last months. That is not enough for you. I want to see you in single matches and I think our fans also want to see you in single match. OK for you?"

Radanek: "Sure!!"

Benjamin Breeg: "And maybe you will get a chance to add another title to your collection in the future .. but this time a SCT title. And don't tell me again that you are not interested in winning titles anymore."

Radanek "I'm up for it ... THE OLD RADANEK IS BACK!!!"

Benjamin Breeg: "That's what I want to hear!!"

One can see SCT President Benjamin Breeg and his secretary Janice Stevens in the office.

Suddenly there is knock on the door.

Benjamin Breeg: "Come in!!"

The door is opened and Radanek walks in.

Benjamin Breeg: "Welcome ... sit down. Who are you?"

Radanek just looks at Benjamin Breeg.

Janice Stevens: "Mr. Breeg ... that is Radanek!!!"

Benjamin Breeg: "Radanek, aha. And? Should I know him?"

Janice Stevens: "MR. BREEG ... with all do respect, but Radanek is most probably the best wrestler in the world!!"

Benjamin Breeg: "Is he??"

Benjamin Breeg (to Radanek): "Are you indeed the best wrestler in the world?"

Radanek just nods.

Benjamin Breeg: "Hmmm ... let me check something out."

Benjamin Breeg looks at a piece of paper which is lying on his desk.

Benjamin Breeg: "Hmmm ... I'm a bit confused. This ..."

Benjamin Breeg shows Radanek the piece of paper.

Benjamin Breeg: "... is the list of reigning SCT Champions. If you are indeed the best wrestler in the world, why are not on that list?"

Radanek: "Mr. Breeg, I'm not interested in titles anymore. I won everything in this business. I fought in front of more than 140.000 people for Chaos In Ring and I won every important title in this business."

Benjamin Breeg: "Chaos In Ring? What is that?"

Janice Stevens: "Mr. Breeg. CiR was the biggest wrestling organization. It closed doors more than 1 year ago."

Benjamin Breeg: "Aha ... I see. Let me check something else out."

Benjamin Breeg looks at another piece of paper.

Benjamin Breeg: "Strange ... this ..."

Benjamin Breeg shows Radanek the second piece of paper.

Benjamin Breeg: "... is the history of the SCT titles and you are NOT on that list."

Radanek: "As I said ... I'm not interested in titles anymore."

Benjamin Breeg: "Not interested ... aha ... I see."

Benjamin Breeg nods and looks on his desk. Suddenly he slams his hand on the desk.

Benjamin Breeg (in rage): "LISTEN!!! Who do you think you are? You claim to be the best wrestler in the world, but what I can see sitting right in front of me is lame puppy!!"

Radanek angily looks at Benjamin Breeg.

Benjamin Breeg (shouting): "Obviously you are such a guy which earns his money for nothing in this fed!! What I need in this fed are guys which are hungry ... hungry to climb the ladder, hungry to win titles, hungry to show their best performance for our fans. And what are you? I repeat ... A LAME PUPPY!!"

Radanek: "MR. PRESIDENT ... nobody speaks with me with that tone in his voice ... NOBODY!!!"

Radanek gets up from his chair and clenches his fists.

Benjamin Breeg: "Don't tell me that you would attack me!!"

Radanek: "I will attack and destroy everybody who speaks with me like that!!"

Benjamin Breeg starts smiling.

Benjamin Breeg: "Calm down Radanek and sit down. I just wanted to see whether the old Radanek is still alive or already dead and gone. And I just saw ... he IS alive. All I wanted to do is motivate you. Motivate to find the old Radanek."

Radanek sits down.

Benjamin Breeg: "Listen, I could see that you only fought Tag Team Matches in the last months. That is not enough for you. I want to see you in single matches and I think our fans also want to see you in single match. OK for you?"

Radanek: "Sure!!"

Benjamin Breeg: "And maybe you will get a chance to add another title to your collection in the future .. but this time a SCT title. And don't tell me again that you are not interested in winning titles anymore."

Radanek "I'm up for it ... THE OLD RADANEK IS BACK!!!"

Benjamin Breeg and Radanek shake hands.

Radanek: "You can bet on me!!"
    Begbie

Number of posts : 28
    Registration date : 2010-10-15

Begbie's Meeting With The New President

Post  Begbie on Tue May 29, 2012 1:14 pm

The camera shows no picture, but the sound of Slipknots "Psychosocial" can be heard playing.
    As the picture from the camera begins to appear, it is clear the cameraman is standing in front of a locker room door.
    The nameplate reads: "BEGBIE".

The door opens slowly as the camera moves inside the room.
    Inside Begbie is sat on a bench lacing up his boots.
    He does not detect the cameraman for several moments, but is alerted to his presence as another person enters the room.
    The camera pans around to reveal Benjamin Breeg; the new SCT President.

Benjamin Breeg: So this is the famous Begbie I've been hearing about?

Begbie: Yeah, that's right.
    Who the hell are you?!

Benjamin Breeg: A little decorum please!
    That is no way to speak to your new boss!

Begbie: My new boss?
    What are you talking about?

Benjamin Breeg: I take it that news travels slowly around Squared Circle Terror!
    Well, no mind. I can soon change that.
    I am the new President of SCT, and I thought that I would come and introduce myself in person.

Begbie: Oh really?
    And what, pray tell, do you need to speak to me for?

Benjamin Breeg: I have it on good authority that you are one of the biggest wrestlers in the world...
    If not the biggest!

Begbie: I'd say someone was slightly overstating a little there, but it still doesn't explain the personal visit.
    What's the deal?

Benjamin Breeg: Trust me young man, you are certainly one of wrestlings greats.
    I know it, the fans know it...
    But we've not been seeing your best here in SCT.

Begbie: Are you saying I'm a let down to the company?!
    I've worked tirelessly to be up there with the greats, my fans help keep your company afloat!

Benjamin Breeg: Now, now. I am not attacking you at all.
    Just in the past few seasons, we have seen you in tag team action - and everyone knows that your true strengths lie in singles action.

Begbie: Ok, I'm listening.
    It's been quite some time since I had a good one on one match.

Benjamin Breeg: Well, perhaps we can make it happen tonight.
    How does that sound?

Begbie: Interesting.
    Who will I be facing?

Benjamin Breeg: Someone who can help us see just how good you are...
    RADANEK!

Begbie: No worries.
    Don't be expecting a win, but I'll put in a damn good fight.

Benjamin Breeg: Have some faith, I suspect you are far better than you think!

The camera fades out on Benjamin Breeg; rubbing his hands together and smiling.

Current date/time is Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:21 pm